It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could replace the name Zinchenko with Kolarov in this and it would hit the spot on most points.

I sometimes wonder if some City fans simply don't like Eastern European left backs..
Or haven't got a clue, some people seem to think if it doesn't play like roberto carlos it's a shit leftback, zinc is perfect for our style, as his stats prove, however I would love a 22 year old carlos with cafu on the right :)

The guy Tolmie said Grealish done on Thursday - box ticked.

He also said after that, the button will be pushed for Kane. Push that button Txiki, and push it hard.
Also said no business aside Kane and Grealish :-) really excited

How that’s made up is very important though and again I think we are seeing the press take the highest possible figure rather than the base plus milestone payments possible.

Just my view but will be interesting when we see the accounts, I don’t think it’s a straight up £100 million transfer still, I’m guessing 75 million plus £25 million in appearance, goals, league titles, cups and champions league bonus payments.
He had a buy out clause of, £100 million. That clause was met by Manchester City.
However the deal gets broken down, the end figure City “will” pay is the full £100 million.

Chelsea could be the ones to help us with our next purchases. They pay 130m to Inter for Lukaku, Inter spends some of those millions on Jesus and/or Bernardo, we get squad place(s) and some millions extra for Kane(or even Messi ;-) )

It was a release clause though. Flat 100.
Purslow stated it was a £100mill release clause, none of us know how that was worded in his contract. You may well be right but regardless, you can't state it as a fact. Not that I for one give a monkeys either way ;)

Chelsea could be the ones to help us with our next purchases. They pay 130m to Inter for Lukaku, Inter spends some of those millions on Jesus and/or Bernardo, we get squad place(s) and some millions extra for Kane(or even Messi ;-) )

Jesus to Inter is an interesting shout. They'd have the need, they'd have some money, they'd want a big move to appease the fans after selling lukaku. He'd be moving from one champion club to another. Assuming he wants to leave.

was just thinking this, Inter get a replacement for Lukaku at about half the fee they received by buying Jesus for around 60-70m

nice sized boost for our coffers and hopefully get Kane in

Fuck fair play to you guys thinking about the Jesus to inter if Lukaku goes! £60m for gabby and opens up the number 9 for Kane!

We don't win the league last season without Bernie.

He was immense for the last four months.

His performance away at Aston Villa is one of the finest I have seen from any City player in the last decade.

It was ten men and on a similar par to the ten man show Dave put on at Hull City.

Great player, great guy.
I'll be really sorry to see him leave, if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.