It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than sell him I mean and not get a big fee, rather see if he could make a break through away from us and either return or get us a decent price.
I get your logic, but we need Jesus next season more than in the future as we’re light up front.

If his agent can’t find a suitable buyer, then he stays here and rotates with Kane, hopefully.

I get your logic, but we need Jesus next season more than in the future as we’re light up front.

If his agent can’t find a suitable buyer, then he stays here and rotates with Kane, hopefully.
Yeah I said in the other thread, whatever you think of him he's the one of the three named that isn't playing in a heavily stacked position. (And with Kane moving to LB...)

But I guess Pep might say he'd rather slug it out without players that don't want to be here. Which I would understand.

I guess we'll see.

Barcelona are predicting a €483m loss this season.

If we offered a swap for either Bernardo or Rodri plus a little bit of cash for De Jong could they even refuse?

Barcelona are predicting a €483m loss this season.

If we offered a swap for either Bernardo or Rodri plus a little bit of cash for De Jong could they even refuse?
I think they can't register new players. Wasn't that the issue with Messi?

Yeah I said in the other thread, whatever you think of him he's the one of the three named that isn't playing in a heavily stacked position. (And with Kane moving to LB...)

But I guess Pep might say he'd rather slug it out without players that don't want to be here. Which I would understand.

I guess we'll see.
I get the feeling that Pep basically tells unhappy players to find their own deals with other clubs that are agreeable with City when it comes to a fee.

I think that all “3 unhappy players” know deep down that they can’t make a deal that City would be happy with.

One has to be moved on if Kane comes. The sad news for our unhappy players is that we hold the cards as to who we choose to leave.

I’d say Laporte is our first choice if Sandler is deemed to be ready. Bernardo second and Jesus last.

I get the feeling that Pep basically tells unhappy players to find their own deals with other clubs that are agreeable with City when it comes to a fee.

I think that all “3 unhappy players” know deep down that they can’t make a deal that City would be happy with.

One has to be moved on if Kane comes. The sad news for our unhappy players is that we hold the cards as to who we choose to leave.

I’d say Laporte is our first choice if Sandler is deemed to be ready. Bernardo second and Jesus last.
Yeah I largely agree. Although given Bernardo is the one that seems most eager to leave and has been for over a year apparently I think it's fair to let him go first.

Yeah I largely agree. Although given Bernardo is the one that seems most eager to leave and has been for over a year apparently I think it's fair to let him go first.
True. I guess the only other variable is how bad the deals we have been shown are.

Laporte or Bernardo for £40m.

Who goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.