It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see anyone bidding for Laporte so he'll just have to stay. But I'd keep a close eye on Callum Doyle because by the speed at which he is progressing he might be genuinely ready to take over in a years time. Immense player

Gabby leaving isn’t good not matter which striker we sign.
We can all agree we’re short up top now, so we’ll still be short if he leaves.
Definitely need to block any loan deals for Delap if he’s off.
Honestly don’t think Gabby leaving will have too great of an impact, personally always believed Jesus to be better on the wings or in a two up front rather than a lone 9 and after spending the majority of last season watching from the sidelines despite being our only available ‘striker’ I think if Kane was to be out we’d get by just fine playing a false 9.

Think were at a stage now that Jesus leaving is the best move for both him and City, hes never going to cement a starting position across any of the front three positions with the talent we currently have, he’s clearly not happy with his position in the squad and who can blame him? He’d start for a lot of Europe’s top sides. He’s still young so should bring in a sizeable fee

Agree that keeping Delap around the first team would be wise however, unless Pep honestly doesn’t seem him ready to play a role in the prem, in which case i think getting some experience playing in the men’s game would be good for a year.

Where are they going? Which other European club has the money to buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.