It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost certainly Bernardo. I think Laporte and Jesus are in the 'Get us a really good deal so we can profit' camp.
Bookwise, £40m for Jesus would show as a profit, basically even on Bernardo and a loss on Laporte.

It’s an interesting dilemma for the club to decipher.

Couple that with the news regarding KDB and Foden and it makes their decision even harder.

Jesus and Bernardo swapped for Felix is the best I can come up with to square the circles.

Bookwise, £40m for Jesus would show as a profit, basically even on Bernardo and a loss on Laporte.

Couple that with the news regarding KDB and Foden and it makes their decision even harder.

Jesus and Bernardo swapped for Felix is the best I can come up with to square the circles.
Felix really doesn't strike me as someone who would embrace living in England. I could be wrong obviously but for Jesus and Bernardo it would seem a big risk.

It's a nice idea, but no way Atleti go for that. Not only would they not want to lose Felix at any cost but the two players would cause a hike in their wages.

Maybe the club are thinking about something like that elsewhere, it's not a bad train of thought and I'm not ITK so I can't rule it out.

But I doubt the club is going to do anything here, except MAYBE for just Bernardo, and that's a push. They'll want them to bring their own offers in.

Laporte would probably command the greatest fee. A poster who Ric verified suggested they'd heard that Laporte and Bernardo might need to be sold to help fund Kane, but that's the only the source of that info as of now.

Felix really doesn't strike me as someone who would embrace living in England. I could be wrong obviously but for Jesus and Bernardo it would seem a big risk.
I’m not totally sold on the idea, just can’t think how we can move on those two without significantly weakening our squad and not having the money to play with to replace them.

We‘ve no idea how Felix would adapt to the U.K. My guess is that he’d love life away from Atletico though.

It's a nice idea, but no way Atleti go for that. Not only would they not want to lose Felix at any cost but the two players would cause a hike in their wages.

Maybe the club are thinking about something like that elsewhere, it's not a bad train of thought and I'm not ITK so I can't rule it out.

But I doubt the club is going to do anything here, except MAYBE for just Bernardo, and that's a push. They'll want them to bring their own offers in.

Laporte would probably command the greatest fee. A poster who Ric verified suggested they'd heard that Laporte and Bernardo might need to be sold to help fund Kane, but that's the only the source of that info as of now.
Swap deals are pretty rare, so a 2 for 1 swap seems even more unlikely. I was merely trying to find a solution to our squad size issue should Kane come in.

Having said that, swap deals are more likely at the moment as clubs have nothing to buy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.