It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Xtra have a live youtube interview with Romano at 2.45 today for anyone interested. Whether you think he is Mr Tap In or Mr Here We Go it may be worth a watch.

City Xtra have a live youtube interview with Romano at 2.45 today for anyone interested. Whether you think he is Mr Tap In or Mr Here We Go it may be worth a watch.

Spoilers it’ll be “City are really close, city are pushing more and more for Kane Tottenham still do not want to sell but we could be close to an agreement between the two, could go down next week or at the end of the transfer window, but City are pushing more than they were, Tottenham now looking at other striker targets“

He always remind me of a clairvoyant. full of Shit. They tell you what you wanna here in a clever way as to cover all bases. This guy is like that old bird on Blackpool prom.

I know Sam isn’t saying anything about us being interested in FDJ but we’d be silly not to test the water. And I’m a massive Rodri fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.