It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Kun is injured a lot and with the best will in the world isn't and never was as good as Ronaldo.
Agree about injuries. My point is - fucking ridiculous to give Kun away without someone already signed as replacement.

Kun's last games for us coming back after injury - fucking amazing - world class. No one in our side could have come close to scoring the goals he did.

And that's the point - even now, an aging Kun can single-handedly change the game. He's gone. And we have no replacement so far.
===
I remember when we first signed Kun. I was a skeptic.

Anyhow, I remember Mancini subbing him on lateish (past 60th minute? cant recall) in his debut. What did Kun do? He scored twice - two amazing goals.

Kun still has this in him. I get that we moved him on. I do not get that we moved him on without already having lined up a replacement.

It’s ok, but it’s too long imho. Last two sentences get to the heart of what the poster is trying to convey.
As an aside, I think we need a word limit on regular posts, and a separate thread for essays.

Some of us like context and a longer post. It takes about 30 seconds to read at most. Maybe try Twitter if you want lesser characters :)

Agree about injuries. My point is - fucking ridiculous to give Kun away without someone already signed as replacement.

Kun's last games for us coming back after injury - fucking amazing - world class. No one in our side could have come close to scoring the goals he did.

And that's the point - even now, an aging Kun can single-handedly change the game. He's gone. And we have no replacement so far.
I agree, those goals were great, and in my opinion Pep undervalued Kun.
Should probably have played in the final.
But all that's water under the bridge.

Is Ronaldo better than Kane?.Maybe. Would he be cheaper? Yes. Is he better than our current options? Definitely.

I agree, those goals were great, and in my opinion Pep undervalued Kun.
Should probably have played in the final.
But all that's water under the bridge.

Is Ronaldo better than Kane?.Maybe. Would he be cheaper? Yes. Is he better than our current options? Definitely.
In the worst case scenario, should we sign Ronaldo - as much as I detest the player - hell, we could start him at left back! LOL! Huge fucking upgrade!!!
===
Edit - some readers my not recognize the over-the-top irony. So yeah, should we sign him, play Ronaldo at whatever striker/winger position he wants to play

In the worst case scenario, should we sign Ronaldo - as much as I detest the player - hell, we could start him at left back! LOL! Huge fucking upgrade!!!
===
Edit - some readers my not recognize the over-the-top irony. So yeah, should we sign him, play Ronaldo at whatever striker/winger position he wants to play
I think you might be mixing up irony and sarcasm mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.