It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said, I have been debating deleting my login as it’s just a horrible place right now
Same feeling myself today, such an ott reaction to a loss. All negative comments with few examples of intelligent analysis of the pros and cons of the game, difficult to find posts by fans capable of reasoned opinions and so many pushing their theories as facts where they are clearly no more than their opinions.

Same feeling myself today, such an ott reaction to a loss. All negative comments with few examples of intelligent analysis of the pros and cons of the game, difficult to find posts by fans capable of reasoned opinions and so many pushing their theories as facts where they are clearly no more than their opinions.

Ah, but it's their truth which, as we all know, is as good as the truth.

Well I say this for you and a many of the other posters in this comment chain (and those that aren't but feel the same). Even if the people you're conversing with don't appreciate your contributions, there are A LOT of lurking members and guests that absolutely do.

Posters like yourselves are a great element of this forum (in my opinion).

Well Messi and Ramos are in the same team now and they have had many altercations in the past

A prominent Qatar based account has now tweeted about this news. So won't be surprised if the deal happens

I am just amazed at the constrast. PSG not giving a single fk while our ownership caring about the image. They should realize they may try their best but the image of dirty oil money will remain!

So embrace it
Why people don’t understand that oil is alway dirty and that’s why its called crude oil ?
Basic sauce !

Agree about injuries. My point is - fucking ridiculous to give Kun away without someone already signed as replacement.

Kun's last games for us coming back after injury - fucking amazing - world class. No one in our side could have come close to scoring the goals he did.

And that's the point - even now, an aging Kun can single-handedly change the game. He's gone. And we have no replacement so far.
===
I remember when we first signed Kun. I was a skeptic.

Anyhow, I remember Mancini subbing him on lateish (past 60th minute? cant recall) in his debut. What did Kun do? He scored twice - two amazing goals.

Kun still has this in him. I get that we moved him on. I do not get that we moved him on without already having lined up a replacement.
The same Kun that has hardly kicked a ball in anger in 18 months and is again injured until October/November.?

Kun is done as a player, move on.

Maybe 'intelligent analysis' wasn't required as quite simply the overall performance lacked the basics of character and hard work where 2 or 3 individuals were concerned.Sometimes an essay and/or baffling brains with arrogant bullshit isn't necessary,as many contributions were testament.

Maybe 'intelligent analysis' wasn't required as quite simply the overall performance lacked the basics of character and hard work where 2 or 3 individuals were concerned.Sometimes an essay and/or baffling brains with arrogant bullshit isn't necessary,as many contributions were testament.
Cancelo, Ake, Mendy, Fern and Mahrez all had full pre seasons, so what their excuse was I am not sure.

For the first 20 mins we looked decent, but after you could see the game changing and Spurs coming more and more into the game, yet the bench did nothing, no reaction, it's difficult to understand why that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.