It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially liked when Pep also said this summer that we could not afford to pay £100m for a player.

He paid £70m for Ibrahimovic and fucked him off the first time he ignored his request to drive the club sponsored Audi instead of his Ferrari Spyder.

I recall Thierry Henry saying how he scored two goals and came in to the dressing room at half time Barca buzzing.

Pep subbed him and told him if he ignored his instructions again he would never play for him again.

I don't think Pep is blind to what Ronaldo has been as a player.

Has been, being the operative word.
To be fair to Zaltan trading in the Ferrari for an Audi is a bit much!

i really cant believe the club wouldnt get pep a striker this summer? He will go radio rental if they dont!!

Sort agree but if Pep is the one who has been adamant that he only wants Kane then maybe he can’t start pointing the finger if Levy won’t sell. Everyone knew it would be incredibly difficult to get Spurs to sell Kane.

Sort agree but if Pep is the one who has been adamant that he only wants Kane then maybe he can’t start pointing the finger if Levy won’t sell. Everyone knew it would be incredibly difficult to get Spurs to sell Kane.

i think levy is adamant to get the £150m? Tolmie said the money is no problem its just haggling but spurs need time to spend the cash so it will get to a point that they do actually say fuck it and we lose out? Then its amateur hour as considering we looked at him last summer, again in january and decided not to get messi and then miss out on kane would be truly shocking!

What happens to Spurs though if they get an agreement with City, go out and spend 100m plus and then City pull out?

We all point and laugh at them in the short term but it would almost certainly come back to bite us on the arse when it comes to future dealings with other players and clubs.

Don't get me wrong, we still get to point and laugh at Spurs in the long term.

Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.

Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.
Crestfallen you say…. Get a grip and grow a pair! He signs then great, if he doesn’t then meh we move on. All the chat of doom is just as speculative as that of the ‘it’s done’ crowd. Either way though stop flapping, we did it last year and we have improved so we can do it again if push comes to shove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.