It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.
when you say "just heard" , do you mean read it on twitter ? or do you know personally an itk from where you live in india ?

If he doesn't sign I can see us finding a starlet amongst our ranks. Often young players just need a run of games and a bit of faith to boost their confidence. Torres and Delap will likely get this chance now and could grasp it with both hands. I would prefer this than shoehorning Raz or Kev in there.

when you say "just heard" , do you mean read it on twitter ? or do you know personally an itk from where you live in india ?
Go through previous messages of mine if you have spare time can't be repeating thr same all over again and again. Anyways we all support City be it from England or wherever in the world and almost every one who follows the team knows that their is a immediate need for a striker. Hopefully we get one, would be even better if we get Harry Kane.

Crestfallen you say…. Get a grip and grow a pair! He signs then great, if he doesn’t then meh we move on. All the chat of doom is just as speculative as that of the ‘it’s done’ crowd. Either way though stop flapping, we did it last year and we have improved so we can do it again if push comes to shove.

Yes but everyone else has improved. Chelsea have a striker now that can score against teams outside of the top 6. That’s a massive threat, City need a striker. Lukaku bullied defenders and held the ball up for them linking play. We don’t have that neither do we have a finisher in the box. If Lukaku scores 20 to 25 goals they will win the league and they are favourites right now.

it would be arrogant and stupid from the club to go into a season without a recognised striker.
basically handicapping pep.

last season we were brilliant in the league but our opposition were weak, Liverpool had CB injuries. Chelsea didn’t have a good coach till Tuchel came in Now with good management they look a force. This season will be incredibly more difficult if we can’t get a finisher in to finish our chances such as we would have beaten Spurs if we had someone up front who could put the ball in the back of the net. Kane does not miss that Mahrez chance.

if we get a striker in I think it will be close but we will edge it due to our superior creative options. If we don’t get a finisher in, I’m resigned to us losing the title.

Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.
Your guy said Grealish will sign on the 2nd of August, which he never did. You even posted on the day (2nd), that's it's happening today . He signed on the 5th I think. Before you say he called the Grealish transfer correct, everyone on this forum could see it happening.
Also Spurs played yesterday, I doubt they responded to anything we sent in yesterday. Focus and stuff.

If he doesn't sign, I hope we go in for Mbappe(if he wants to join)/Haaland next year (though he might have an agreement somewhere).

Your guy said Grealish will sign on the 2nd of August, which he never did. You even posted on the day (2nd), that's it's happening today . He signed on the 5th I think. Before you say he called the Grealish transfer correct, everyone on this forum could see it happening.
Also Spurs played yesterday, I doubt they responded to anything we sent in yesterday. Focus and stuff.
Grealish will sign today.

Didn't happen.

Still didn't happen.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Grealish finally signs.

See, I told you so.

This ITK lark is easy.

I can imagine spurs have told us to fuckoff once again. They've been doing it weekly already so why should anything change now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.