It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to Spurs though if they get an agreement with City, go out and spend 100m plus and then City pull out?

If they get an agreement then it will only be in writing and signed by both parties, it’s called a contract and it’s the only kind of agreement that either club would ever place any reliance on.

I can imagine spurs have told us to fuckoff once again. They've been doing it weekly already so why should anything change now

I also think that will be the case. They’ve taken it to the last week of the window why would they accept a bid now when it would be tough for them to get a replacement in?

If we don't get a centre forward its hardly the end of the world. We might not win the league but we have no divine right to win it every season anyway.

It could be a blessing in disguise as we can take the the season to develop both Torres and Delap into that poacher we are looking for.

I hate to say it but look at Greenwood he has been developed and is certainly one of the top strikers now. Both of our aforementioned forwards have that potential too

It would be very frustrating if we didn’t sign a top class striker in this transfer window.

Whilst signing Jack Grealish definitely improves our team, a creative midfielder was probably the last position, other than CB, that we needed to strengthen.

We’re still going to challenge for the major honours but at this moment, I’d make Chelsea favourites for the title. Mainly because they had our number last season and have addressed their main area of weakness by signing Lukaku. Looking at their bench yesterday you could even make a case that they’ve got a stronger squad than us.

I have never claimed to be an ITK. What an absolute tool you are buddy.
You claim to know ITKs who all live down south, a long way from your supposed home of India. You're just a very poor wum and I highly suspect that you don't live in India either going off your use of the English language and selected idioms. Bye bye.

It would be very frustrating if we didn’t sign a top class striker in this transfer window.

Whilst signing Jack Grealish definitely improves our team, a creative midfielder was probably the last position, other than CB, that we needed to strengthen.

We’re still going to challenge for the major honours but at this moment, I’d make Chelsea favourites for the title. Mainly because they had our number last season and have addressed their main area of weakness by signing Lukaku. Looking at their bench yesterday you could even make a case that they’ve got a stronger squad than us.
We desperately needed an other creative midfielder to go alongside kdb but yes I agree we also need some to finish all these extra chances we will now create but I have faith that if kane doesn't happen sterling mahrez Torres foden jesus kdb gudongan and grealish will score enough for us to be successful.

If we don't get a centre forward its hardly the end of the world. We might not win the league but we have no divine right to win it every season anyway.

It could be a blessing in disguise as we can take the the season to develop both Torres and Delap into that poacher we are looking for.

I hate to say it but look at Greenwood he has been developed and is certainly one of the top strikers now. Both of our aforementioned forwards have that potential too
I doubt Pep signed his two year extension knowing that one of those years would be spent developing players rather than winning the big trophies

So I awake to much the same but I have thoroughly enjoyed the use of the words: crestfallen and idioms.

I feel strangely and totally without any foundation, confident that HK will be a Blue shortly.

Here's hoping my random gut feeling turns out to be true.

Also hoping that Blues around the world have a top day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.