It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh on rodri and mendy. Rodri is still learning the Pep key position and is very underrated. Mendy was class until injuries have fucked him up. Like I said harsh on them 2, but we do over pay simply coz we always wait until we are desperate and easy to take advantage off.
Mendy has been an absolute disaster to be fair. Rodri on the other hand is beyond harsh.

Why she didn't use Mangala I'm not sure. Maybe she has't been following us for that long.

Actually there was one. Who remembers the dude who came on one morning saying Fabian Delph had done a U-Turn after originally opting to stay at Villa, & was having a medical ahead of signing for us that day, then was flying out to Australia to hook up with the rest of the squad pre-season?

He got fuckin slaughtered on BM for hours, until news broke later that day to confirm Delph had indeed had a change of heart, & had just signed for us in an £8m deal & was due to leave for Australia the following day. It's the one time I can genuinely say some ITK news was broken exclusively on BM, without a hint of it elsewhere in the media or on the internet. :-)
I remember his video to the Villa fans telling them he was staying and the cheeky wink to camera. If I were a Villa fan I would have been suitably pissed off.

Actually there was one. Who remembers the dude who came on one morning saying Fabian Delph had done a U-Turn after originally opting to stay at Villa, & was having a medical ahead of signing for us that day, then was flying out to Australia to hook up with the rest of the squad pre-season?

He got fuckin slaughtered on BM for hours, until news broke later that day to confirm Delph had indeed had a change of heart, & had just signed for us in an £8m deal & was due to leave for Australia the following day. It's the one time I can genuinely say some ITK news was broken exclusively on BM, without a hint of it elsewhere in the media or on the internet. :-)

Another one:

For context, my dad turned 70 at the start of June and I told my brother Zin at the party that Grealish had agreed to sign for City, to much ridicule and labelling of bollocks.

As my good friend Billy Shears will also testify, he wasn't having it either because a very good contact of his close to Pep said he wasn't a target.

Grealish took another ten weeks to come to fruition and shows how things can change.

Pep wanted Sanchez and Maguire, but didn't get his way because of the money involved.

Spurs got our best and final in recent hours.

We expect and hope it to be enough.
For, probably , more important, context, my father is coming up for 86, he's looking frailer every time I see him, my wife's mother passed away on Friday leaving her without any parents and I still miss my Granddad who was (ahem) a massive Blue.

I couldn't give a tinker's cuss if the info you provide turns out to go in a different direction than anticipated, it provides a welcome relief to what may be, at best, a dreary day.

I wish your Dad many more years, and may you enjoy them with him.

Almost every window mate, this one's weirder because we've never had the opportunity of going and breaking transfer record on two English players. Sadly with the Kane saga it's gotten very boring, but good part is it can't go on for much longer whatever the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.