It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bit contradictory isn’t it? If as you say he wants to go then I’m not sure how us letting him go is a BIG mistake on our part?
It's more a follow on to a post I made a couple of days ago. KDB was out injured, & we went on a mid-season winning streak & were playing some brilliant football.

Up comes the Derby, & a not match fit KDB comes back from injury, & straight into the starting lineup & Silva was dropped. I thought it was a big mistake at the time & so it proved as KDB was out of sorts.

Silva must have been thinking regardless of what he did at City, he was always gonna be regarded as the best of the rest, when imo he's better than that. He was given game time, but always seemed to be benched for our biggest games, & that's when the rumours of him wanting to leave gathered serious pace.

That's why I believe his wanting a move is partially our fault. No player should be guaranteed his place, but on several occasions I saw no good reason for him being dropped aside from he was behind Gundog & KDB in the pecking order, regardless of form.... Like I said, I'll be gutted if he leaves..... :-(

Same. I lost my Dad in March.

Never really watched a City game without him, either in person or texting/video calling throughout.

Watching City since hasn't been the same. Keep's things in perspective.

Keep your parents close.
16 years ago for me. Still cry every time we win something. He saw them win things in 60 and 70's me in the 00's 10's. We went to about 500 games together when we were shyte and it was the best days of my life

16 years ago for me. Still cry every time we win something. He saw them win things in 60 and 70's me in the 00's 10's. We went to about 500 games together when we were shyte and it was the best days of my life

This made me genuinely emotional to read. Up the blues!

fwiw if one of Chelsea or the rags get Saul I can see Bernardo moving there, still time in window. Would obviously still depend on the offer they can make as opposed to Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.