It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true will be gutted to see Bernie go but I wouldn’t keep anyone against there wishes and he’s served us well !
Also could this be the catalyst for the Kane deal to get over the line with the extra squad place becoming available and extra funds ? I hope so
I'll be fuckin gutted if Bernardo leaves. It's a BIG mistake on our part, but if he wants to go, he wants to go. :-(

If the deal suggested was a 2 year loan and then additional money it's a farce. Hope it's money up front.

Milan's just as far from Lisbon as is Manchester. I see that was a load of bollocks then. Maybe he just wants a new challenge and more regular football then, nicer climate etc.

Fuck AC Milan though, had enough of these Italians taking the piss with transfer fees. Like selling a used car and having a load of travellers turn up at your doorstep.

I'll be fuckin gutted if Bernardo leaves. It's a BIG mistake on our part, but if he wants to go, he wants to go. :-(
That’s a bit contradictory isn’t it? If as you say he wants to go then I’m not sure how us letting him go is a BIG mistake on our part?

Milan's just as far from Lisbon as is Manchester. I see that was a load of bollocks then. Maybe he just wants a new challenge and more regular football then, nicer climate etc.

Fuck AC Milan though, had enough of these Italians taking the piss with transfer fees. Like selling a used car and having a load of travellers turn up at your doorstep.
Ye honestly jokes they cannot make a proper offer with money altogether, always loans and shite.

Same. I lost my Dad in March.

Never really watched a City game without him, either in person or texting/video calling throughout.

Watching City since hasn't been the same. Keep's things in perspective.

Keep your parents close.
Absofuckinglutely, I lost my Dad in April, attended Saturday of course and blubbed like a 3 year old girl when bluemoon was sung, and I couldn’t hear him singing next to me.

I love all these rumours and the ITKs etc. keeps me occupied and refreshing. I enjoy the flappers even more though, so amusing.

I think it was the nicer climate which was the big issue for Bernardo

However I don't think Milan is much different to Manchester through the winter which is obviously the main period of the football season

Ye honestly jokes they cannot make a proper offer with money altogether, always loans and shite.

I saw a laughable quote from their press the other day, they wanted Bernardo but they had "complications with City".

Complications being that we wouldn't accept a 2 year loan lol. Fucking clowns. Know what to expect when they come knocking. Absolutely embarrassing.

Who do we think is the English club that has put in a concrete offer for Mbappe? PSG are thinking it over letting him go this summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.