It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick poll. Current thoughts of Bluemooners

1 - we sign Kane
2 - Kane stays at Spurs and we sign player x
3 - Kane stays at Spurs and we stick with squad we have
4 - just haven’t got a clue, transfer forum has left you bewildered.

Today I have thought all 4 of these various times of the day!
So the general consensus so far since late last night has been 4. We don’t have much of a clue, Google has not been our friend and the transfer forum on here has confused us more. Small minority equal mix of 1, 2 and 3.

I’m starting to hear whispers that Dortmund would be willing to let him go in January for a much lesser fee. Kind of hard to believe when they could be involved in later stages of the UCL. But he could help another club in those stages too
Starting to hear whispers that were printed in Marca 24 hours prior.

For, probably , more important, context, my father is coming up for 86, he's looking frailer every time I see him, my wife's mother passed away on Friday leaving her without any parents and I still miss my Granddad who was (ahem) a massive Blue.

I couldn't give a tinker's cuss if the info you provide turns out to go in a different direction than anticipated, it provides a welcome relief to what may be, at best, a dreary day.

I wish your Dad many more years, and may you enjoy them with him.

Same. I lost my Dad in March.

Never really watched a City game without him, either in person or texting/video calling throughout.

Watching City since hasn't been the same. Keep's things in perspective.

Keep your parents close.

If the deal suggested was a 2 year loan and then additional money it's a farce. Hope it's money up front.

If the deal suggested was a 2 year loan and then additional money it's a farce. Hope it's money up front.

If this is true will be gutted to see Bernie go but I wouldn’t keep anyone against there wishes and he’s served us well !
Also could this be the catalyst for the Kane deal to get over the line with the extra squad place becoming available and extra funds ? I hope so

If this is true will be gutted to see Bernie go but I wouldn’t keep anyone against there wishes and he’s served us well !
Also could this be the catalyst for the Kane deal to get over the line with the extra squad place becoming available and extra funds ? I hope so
All for it mate, but much as I want Kane I would not like us weakened. Also confused as to what Milan can offer him that we cannot? Is it so grim he wants out of Premier League this quick? Bit shocked honestly. I would understand if Barca, Madrid or Atletico came in, but Milan are going through a massive rebuild, not the same status they were two decades ago. The choice is rather odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.