It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club have identified a new target who has the attributes of Kane without the injuries and he's willing to play for city for nothing but a chip barm.

Guaranteed 40 goals a season striker called Bin Piss Boiling.

I don't know the horse racing story is true, I just highlighted that AP McCoy had been at the Kane wedding and could have been the origin for the claims, so some elements were plausible?

A price has absolutely not been agreed at this stage. I'm also inclined to believe City are running out of patience.
OK I get that now. Glad to see it wasn't just me that had lost the plot.

When this is done I’d love to know what went on. Twosips had also heard that Pep wanted Kane but the board wouldn’t be that disappointed if it didn’t come off and had other ideas.

Talking of @twosips how good is he here…..

Apparently Matheus Cunha is set for a medical at Atletico,would think that would rule them out for Vlahovic?
Yeah it does. Think their offer wasn't considered good enough. Fiorentina's ask remains over €80m.

I can only hope if city lets Bernardo go only if they are 100 Percent certain of getting kane. Otherwise it will be a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.