It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker was 27 as well and that's worked out well.
Different positions, injury profiles/athletes. Kane isn't a specimen who looks likely to be in great shape into his thirties either. That's speculation though of course.

The core of my point is that having a preference for a ready made 9 approaching his thirties, rather than possibly having to wait a year for a 21 year old prodigy shows that Pep doesn't want to wait around. That'd be more short-term thinking, which could indicate he doesn't have intentions to renew. Or maybe he just wants the bird in the hand, than the one in the bush.

Not sure why I'm getting stick from my biggest fan for assuming Pep won't renew though, that's all. He might, he might not. Just interesting if what's said earlier was true, that Pep and the club have different wants for the 9.

These rumored Bernando deals make no sense. Loans? €40M asking prices? His contract expires in 2025, if this is his market he needs to stay and get on with it.
You don't keep people who don't want to be here. He has more than done his part.

That may be true, but I'm sure if we threw our hat in the ring we'd fare well.

And to be honest, regarding Delap, I think people need to stop talking about him as a potential rival to Haaland in 4 years or so, it's mildly absurd at this point. That's an enormous what if.
Delap is absolutely fucking miles off being our main striker. He might make it, he might not. We will find out as he gradually gets introduced over the next two seasons. Same as Foden and all the others who didn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.