It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if Kane bangs in 100 goals in 4 years, we have won the lot and Delap isn't up to scratch we will have "another" next big thing. Like how Haaland was nobody 4 years ago. There is always another!
Delap would score shitloads in the Norwegian and Austrian leagues right now

I just wonder what the club had in mind as an alternative forward option, if Kane is very much a Pep want. If those rumours are true at least.
I suppose we'll find out in the next 7 days. Kane is very much about now. Haaland for all his promise still has a lot to prove at the very top over an extended period.

It makes sense that Pep wants guaranteed goals now, whilst we work on the promise of Torres, Jesus & Delap. £150 to deliver now, & take the striking pressure off for the next 2-3 seasons? I suppose Kane makes sense if you look at him like that.

Not happening
why?
We wont loan out a fifty million pound player , i would stand corrected if it does but i think it is far fetched as me going in goal on sat
Loan fee 15m we bank that, then at the end of that , the loan club buys him outright for another 40m.

In this market , I doubt we will get a better deal for a player that wants to leave.

why?

Loan fee 15m we bank that, then at the end of that , the loan club buys him outright for another 40m.

In this market , I doubt we will get a better deal for a player that wants to leave.
You might be right but i cant see it unless perhaps it is water tight that he gets brought at the end of the loan

I suppose we'll find out in the next 7 days. Kane is very much about now. Haaland for all his promise still has a lot to prove at the very top over an extended period.

It makes sense that Pep wants guaranteed goals now, whilst we work on the promise of Torres, Jesus & Delap. £150 to deliver now, & take the striking pressure off for the next 2-3 seasons? I suppose Kane makes sense if you look at him like that.
Have you been negotiating for City? Levy isn’t taking £150 I’m sure

You don't keep people who don't want to be here. He has more than done his part.
Nah, this is ridiculous. He signed a 6 year contract and is an asset of the club. We've decided to accommodate his request to move as gratitude for "doing his part" as you say and are working in good faith to to that end, but our obligation ends when the only options presented amount to giving him away for well below his market value...this isn't a charity. He'll have to suck it up, be a professional, and collect his 150k a week or whatever he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.