It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get to that from THs post?
Not a criticism simply that TH said less than 100 from United my assumption perhaps incorrect is we are offering appreciably more.
Again I assume Mr Levy is acting as a member of our PL enemies.
Apologies if unclear.

If PSG think Richarlison is the man to replace Mbappe - but Everton tend to pick Calvert Lewin over Richarlison - why is Calvert-Lewin not being linked?

I also understand attempting to be rational. But if cheering for a legend at your biggest rivals doesn't make you squirm then what even is the point of all of this?

It's perfectly rational to switch the teams that you support every year based on who you think you'll enjoy the most at that time. It's perfectly rational to hope that your rivals do well because your friends will be happy so you cheer them on. In fact for most of our lives it has been perfectly rational not to support Manchester City.

Football isn't rational, it's a tribalistic endeavour and at some point that has to come into the conversation and I think signing a Rooney or a Ronaldo is probably that point.
Please tell me we're not signing Rooney as well.

Not a criticism simply that TH said less than 100 from United my assumption perhaps incorrect is we are offering appreciably more.
Again I assume Mr Levy is acting as a member of our PL enemies.
Apologies if unclear.
Kane will cost less next season for anyone, simply due to a shorter contract and being a year older, don't think he was talking about paranoid nonsense.

If we do not get a striker we will struggle. It's completely stupid of the club not to sign one. It's another kompany situation going into the season without a replacement. We have no one in our team who is a finisher/goal scorer.

False 9 worked last season as the other top 4 teams were weak. Chelsea now have a striker that scores 20 plus a season, Liverpool have Van Dijk back they are stronger.

Its ridiculous that we would go into a season handicaping Pep.

That end of season interview seems like bullshit right now with Khaldoon saying aguero would be replaced.

If we don't get a striker we will compete for top 4 not the title.

Do you think Mr Levy would trade the cash premium we offer for the pat on the head from United etc..?
Pat on the head from United? What? Levy will do what he thinks is best for Spurs. If he rejects our deal it will be because he won’t think it’s the best option for his club, not to please United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.