It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane will cost less next season for anyone, simply due to a shorter contract and being a year older, don't think he was talking about paranoid nonsense.
You agree then Mr Levy would get appreciably more money now. than in the next window?

Thanks for explaining why.

If we do not get a striker we will struggle. It's completely stupid of the club not to sign one. It's another kompany situation going into the season without a replacement. We have no one in our team who is a finisher/goal scorer.

False 9 worked last season as the other top 4 teams were weak. Chelsea now have a striker that scores 20 plus a season, Liverpool have Van Dijk back they are stronger.

Its ridiculous that we would go into a season handicaping Pep.

That end of season interview seems like bullshit right now with Khaldoon saying aguero would be replaced.

If we don't get a striker we will compete for top 4 not the title.
It would be more stupid to get the wrong striker because we couldn't get Kane.
Time left this window to make your post look stupid

Since I can’t comment on the HK thread, and looking at his new leaks about “still wanting a move”, it looks like he knows it’s dead now but is already pushing for January or next summer. I hope we don’t get dragged in again

Since I can’t comment on the HK thread, and looking at his new leaks about “still wanting a move”, it looks like he knows it’s dead now but is already pushing for January or next summer. I hope we don’t get dragged in again
So he still wants the move but knows it’s dead?

don’t be ridiculous, if he knew it was dead he’d be talking about being willing to wait till next window.

Why can't you post on hk thread ?

Not sure how you draw that conclusion as we approach the vinegar strokes of the transfer window.

If we do not get a striker we will struggle. It's completely stupid of the club not to sign one. It's another kompany situation going into the season without a replacement. We have no one in our team who is a finisher/goal scorer.

False 9 worked last season as the other top 4 teams were weak. Chelsea now have a striker that scores 20 plus a season, Liverpool have Van Dijk back they are stronger.

Its ridiculous that we would go into a season handicaping Pep.

That end of season interview seems like bullshit right now with Khaldoon saying aguero would be replaced.

If we don't get a striker we will compete for top 4 not the title.
Only person handicapping Pep is Pep himself. By all accounts he has told City I want Kane and no one else, no one else is good enough.

Txiki could pick up the phone and sign any other striker in the world (except Haaland or Lewandowski) today if we wanted to, Pep doesn't want them.

By all accounts he has told City I want Kane and no one else, no one else is good enough.
How can you say that when there have been reports he had a LIST of strikerS. It’s simply not true that he hasn’t alternatives

How can you say that when there have been reports he had a LIST of strikerS. It’s simply not true that he hasn’t alternatives
Where has that been said?

We obviously still believe Kane is on the table or we would have pulled out and gone elsewhere if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.