It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was assuming you weren’t stupid enough you believed everything you heard, carry on.
Only a stupid person would think that the club needs a striker and Pep, experienced as he is, would come to the board and say “I only want this name even though I know you will have a hard time dealing with an asshole for this transfer”. There is no situation in which only one name makes sense. He isn’t a stubborn child.

Chelsea are much stronger this season so we mustn't think we can just get by. Kev's fitness is an issue as is stones.

We cannot get complacent and I never want to feel like I did in Liverpools title winning season again. We didn't even come close to them

Only a stupid person would think that the club needs a striker and Pep, experienced as he is, would come to the board and say “I only want this name even though I know you will have a hard time dealing with an asshole for this transfer”. There is no situation in which only one name makes sense. He isn’t a stubborn child.
Think it’s time you went on ignore, goodbye.

I’m less “fine” with complacency than you
I'd say it's more complacent to not address the left back situation, and the defensive midfielder situation, both of which will need sorting soon as next summer starts. I think we can work out a solution in our attack for one more season and be fine, but those counter attacks we concede on, that's where the lack of improvement is a bit odd. Every team strengthens itself from the back, beyond me how we have got to the point where our £1bn worth squad has obvious holes at left back + defensive mid. False 9 can at least sort the attack, and it's not some weak false 9 system either. The whole 'figured out' bit is played out, the only team we struggled against with that was Chelsea, and that's down to poor performance and weird selection

Think it’s time you went on ignore, goodbye.
Thank you. You’re finally going ahead with the request I made a long time ago. Now you can live in your alternative reality in which a manager would go to the board and say “the only player I want is this one without a release clause”. No different than if he had said “I only want Haaland”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.