It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happening at this stage now in my opinion. Appreciate some people may have some knowledge of it but It would seem far to big a deal to not be well advanced now.

Long run, think its best we stick to our usual and dont pay what we see as over inflated prices. We are still more than capable of winning the league as we stand.
If we wnat the ebst then at some point we will have to pay over the odds.
5 days to get a striker now, this is an unbelievable fuck up if we don't have a back up. We need to push on and improve, if anything the Grealish signing looks like a foolish one now as we needed a striker more than anything.
well, we don't know for sure till next week but if we don't get someone in then the strategy has gone wrong. Levy will come out of this smelling of roses and questions should be asked about why we were going after Kane with 3 years left on his contract with offers that were too low. If you want a world class player with 3 years left on his contract then you need to pay the money. I don't know what our final offer was but we obviously didn't go in high enough.

As a club we did all we could and I maintain trust in Khaldoon, Txixi, Pep and the recruitment team at City. I was never comfortable with the media stance of "Levy will get what he wants". I feel relieved that it's over.
Spurs have lost out financially and will have to lower their ambitions, manage their stadium debt and lower the bar on incoming transfers.
Up the Blues!

I'd just ignore him.

You posted yesterday essentially saying City were putting in their final bid and they expect it to be enough.

That clearly is ITK as City obviously submitted their final bid, but it wasn't enough. Don't really know what more people want from an ITK?

They want accountability from persons who are not privy to rolling updates. I was typing a response to Gus Cruz how Spurs will have to quickly get a positive narrative out there if the deal is dead, unaware the Kane tweet had even dropped.

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?
If you're going to defend yourself, you may as well have the courtesy to do it in video form ;)

Having a top class striker available 20% of the time is better than 0% in my opinion.
It isn't. You're taking up a squad place for no reason that could go to someone who can actually play and in the off chance he's available for a big game the squad is used to playing without him.

Heads should roll in our recruitment department after this shitshow of a summer, I'm absolutely fine with people saying this is an overreaction but we're wasting a year of the best manager on the planet and the best creative midfielder on the planet without a centre forward, this is completely unforgivable.

But the barca boys will never be binned off so again we go into the season hoping our manager can perform miracles without 1 striker at his disposal, jokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.