It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads should roll in our recruitment department after this shitshow of a summer, I'm absolutely fine with people saying this is an overreaction but we're wasting a year of the best manager on the planet and the best creative midfielder on the planet without a centre forward, this is completely unforgivable.

But the barca boys will never be binned off so again we go into the season hoping our manager can perform miracles without 1 striker at his disposal, jokers
you say that, but I've forgiven them.

not really that Unforgivable is it?

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?
Don't rise to it TH, there are many hundreds of us on here that really appreciate your info and know it is posted in good faith and clearly anything but WUM material.

We can also vouch for the accuracy of it over the years mate, so just ignore any digs you guys get.

If it wasn't for those snippets of info you and a select few others give, this place would be even more depressing!!

Don't the club have previous for that?

Maybe they are been used?>

No, doesn't work like that. City know who they can trust and make a rod for their own backs lying to them.

They briefed Mendes was not a target well before Romano and the Portuguese press kept peddling it.

City will have gone to our price and Levy has clearly understood it wasn't go any higher.

Heads should roll in our recruitment department after this shitshow of a summer, I'm absolutely fine with people saying this is an overreaction but we're wasting a year of the best manager on the planet and the best creative midfielder on the planet without a centre forward, this is completely unforgivable.

But the barca boys will never be binned off so again we go into the season hoping our manager can perform miracles without 1 striker at his disposal, jokers

we will get a striker this week. I can see Ronaldo happening. Great news.

It isn't. You're taking up a squad place for no reason that could go to someone who can actually play and in the off chance he's available for a big game the squad is used to playing without him.
In your opinion

Yeah, I'm totes like.... whatever. Two finals, a semi, and the Prem.

One or two tweaks before deadline day, and we're in awesome, awesome shape.

Have we FF to 1/9/21 here?

Why is @tolmie's hairdoo getting grief? He has always been upfront about hearing snippets only and I always thoroughly enjoy reading the gossip. Any bluemooner expecting 100% rock solid information is being a bit naive IMO. I doubt even the board have that from one day to the next.
It's only a small handful of posters tbf. I think a lot of us have been through the phase early on into our internet posting lives where we start to doubt the credibility of certain posters, but overtime we all usually figure out that they're just passing on info that they've heard in good faith, nothing more.

Guys like tolmie and mattyb have got too much right to fairly assume they're baseless.

Our squad cost nearly a billion pounds to put together and the one striker we have is actually a winger now, we still don't have a left back for the nth year running, and a 36 year old is our most athletic defensive midfielder. We lost the league two years ago because we didn't bother buying a Vinny replacement.

People say, but trophies! Yes, we have an extraordinarily expensive squad and maybe the best manager ever...we should win trophies. That still doesn't mean we've been particularly good in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.