It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad summer for those who claim to know shit about the clubs targets. From all nations and creeds. Done deals happen when the scarf is over the head. Nothing more or nothing less. All the rest of the stuff is lies and misdirection. For that reason I'm out.

Until tomorrow obviously

Yes, but who didn’t have a plan B. Who decided any plan B options weren’t as good as going with what we have. My point is it could well have been Pep preferring to go with what we have when any options or plan Bs were /are suggested. We don’t know , if it was maybe he can make it work again. Or maybe one will arrive. Until we get into the season we won’t know.
I don't know if he can make it work again or not. I don't know how the season would go. That's not the point of discussion. That's secondary. I know we messed this transfer waiting too long for kane and jumping into ronaldo wagon in the last minute. If there was no plan B and pep believed in the team, they should not have gone for Ronaldo. That could have avoided one disaster atleast.

1. I think Pep laid it clear that the club never got to negotiate with Spurs at all. What the hell can you do besides maybe telling Harry earlier, listen Son your on your own.
Harry didn’t do a Ronaldo and say listen I'm not playing for you again, get over it.
2. I think Grealish is part of the overall 5 year plan or whatever and as such will prove to be an astute move on our part. Just my opinion.
Wonder if Pep means Spurs never shifted position, not there was no negotiation, or attempts,on our part.

Pretty pissed off how people on here are moaning we are having a shit window - Spurs just wouldn't talk to us over Kane - Ronaldo was offered but in a few hours of talks we decided the number were bobbins and we said no ta - and we got Grealish. The real pisser of this week is Mendy and thats not window related. A seasoned goal scorer would be more than helpful but lets not chase like a teenager in love and lets not panic buy or we may end up with another Crocky

Fuck me,I had to read that twice then,I thought you said Mendy was a seasoned goalscorer !

My eyes are gone,been a long day in front of this screen,time for my pit.

Up the Blues,let's smash them tossers tomorrow

Tbf if people can focus on City's negatives I can easily focus on Chelsea's. They were the club that spent 72m on Kepa. I believe other than scoring against us 36m Ziyech has been underpar. Higuain was hardly great. Morata, Drinkwater, the iconic Torres deal. They spent 35m on Batshuayi.

Then there's Barkley, Zappacosta, Baba for 23m (who?), Bakayoko...

I rate Chelsea's transfer team btw, but if their fans are like ours then I imagine they get just as pissy too with envious eyes often shot our way.

At the end of the day, we'll just have to get on with it and hope for the best. Hopefully Ronaldo will poison the Rag dressing room with his arrogance, whilst at the same time proving to be a 37 year old flop out on the pitch before accumulating multiple splinters from sitting on the bench for so long.

They don’t they have as many more misses than we do.
Have you seen how much they make off of player sales? And I don't mean just this summer and last.

Look mate, I'd like to think our club does it best. But, Chelsea doesn't dick about. They find a target, go after him and usually get him.

We may not agree but I'd prefer Chelsea's transfer team to ours. Doesn't mean I don't love the club. However, I'm not a happy clapper that thinks only MCFC does everything the proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.