It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not based on age. You think ronaldo was next best option after kane?
My point is, why did we have to panic into the ronaldo plan? That's only because we messed up with kane plan waiting too long hoping.levy would negotiation. We didn't have a plan B.
Then Mendes threw a option at us and we went for it. Rest is history.
If we had a solid plan B(what to do if we can't sign Kane) we wouldn't be in this situation today.
Yes, but who didn’t have a plan B. Who decided any plan B options weren’t as good as going with what we have. My point is it could well have been Pep preferring to go with what we have when any options or plan Bs were /are suggested. We don’t know , if it was maybe he can make it work again. Or maybe one will arrive. Until we get into the season we won’t know.

Akin to at a school, looking at a pretty bird, if she makes a glance you glance back, smile thinks it’s on? If so get the coats and gone. We’ll at least that was my reading of it, expect here, she stared hard, we looked but there was no cloakroom and no coats, everyone stayed at the disco til it was over in the morning. None got lucky! It’s just how it is sometimes.
I blame shit dj .

Pretty pissed off how people on here are moaning we are having a shit window - Spurs just wouldn't talk to us over Kane - Ronaldo was offered but in a few hours of talks we decided the number were bobbins and we said no ta - and we got Grealish. The real pisser of this week is Mendy and thats not window related. A seasoned goal scorer would be more than helpful but lets not chase like a teenager in love and lets not panic buy or we may end up with another Crocky

Well according to everyone speaking on the subject week in, week out, the club has been super confident that we'd get Kane and it went on for months. Now it turns out that there was no discussion with Spurs at any time. That's weirdness part 1. And weirdness part 2 is bringing in a midfielder for a record fee when the priority was a striker. I don't get it.
1. I think Pep laid it clear that the club never got to negotiate with Spurs at all. What the hell can you do besides maybe telling Harry earlier, listen Son your on your own.
Harry didn’t do a Ronaldo and say listen I'm not playing for you again, get over it.
2. I think Grealish is part of the overall 5 year plan or whatever and as such will prove to be an astute move on our part. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.