It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Pep say yes to Ronaldo I don’t know, but if he is saying yes or no to options it wouldn’t be based on age. So who do you think was saying yes or no to suggested striking options, or deciding not have any options.?
Maybe not Pep, but I’d be surprised he wasn’t involved if he wanted Kane he’d surely be asked about any other options.
Not based on age. You think ronaldo was next best option after kane?
My point is, why did we have to panic into the ronaldo plan? That's only because we messed up with kane plan waiting too long hoping.levy would negotiate. We didn't have a plan B.
Then Mendes threw a option at us and we went for it. Rest is history.
If we had a solid plan B(what to do if we can't sign Kane) we wouldn't be in this situation today. Atleast we could have avoided the ronaldo disaster

It amazes me,as being the best coach there has ever been,his demeanour in press conferences is nothing short of bloody awful.

I was thinking he's pissed off after what has happened this week,then I think no,he's like this every week.

He be a shit hot poker player as well
yours would be dealing with those nob heads every week

It amazes me,as being the best coach there has ever been,his demeanour in press conferences is nothing short of bloody awful.

I was thinking he's pissed off after what has happened this week,then I think no,he's like this every week.

He be a shit hot poker player as well
I think it's because he thinks the press ask stupid questions and repeat the same ones ad nauseum

I think Pep, Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon are tired of the constant shit throw at the club. it must wear them down.

FFP accusations
Other clubs seemingly happy to collaborate to fuck us over
Clubs refusing to enter into negotiations

Jealousy is awful and football is nothing but a boys club. We are on the outside.
My own impression is that perhaps some of us greatly underestimate the levels of this handicap that our club is dealing with.

It’s the thing that most turns me off the modern game. The more you understand the underhandedness of the business that it has become the more you hate it.
And yet that is the very thing that forces me to keep watching City and supporting them as the pariah we have become and marvelling at how we can play such beautiful football and compete at all in this crooked game.

I dont think we lied to him, we haven't been able to buy a striker which is a different issue, but it's no secret we are in the market for one. The board obviously didn't envisage it being as difficult as it has been to get one of these deals over the line, but we couldn't exactly offer him a new contract as a contingency in case we didn't sign anyone.
In what way?
Well according to everyone speaking on the subject week in, week out, the club has been super confident that we'd get Kane and it went on for months. Now it turns out that there was no discussion with Spurs at any time. That's weirdness part 1. And weirdness part 2 is bringing in a midfielder for a record fee when the priority was a striker. I don't get it.

It borders on shady behaviour, tbh.
Akin to at a school, looking at a pretty bird, if she makes a glance you glance back, smile thinks it’s on? If so get the coats and gone. We’ll at least that was my reading of it, expect here, she stared hard, we looked but there was no cloakroom and no coats, everyone stayed at the disco til it was over in the morning. None got lucky! It’s just how it is sometimes.

Reactions: Pam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.