It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually never saw what the hype is.

He had a good season with his former team in Portugal but didnt rack up amazing numbers.

He had a good youtube video though which i thought made him look excellent.
All about opinions but every time I see him he has something special, looks like the type that needs to be loved, hence his issues with Simeone.

I thing Pep would love to work with him.

In saying that we have more important priorities this window, Felix is not an out and out striker and for that reason we have to look else where.

Telegraph saying we will try for Haaland once he becomes available.

Losing 2 target within a few days , may prompt any action from the board or is it still strict no no for bidding wars?

Losing 2 target within a few days , may prompt any action from the board or is it still strict no no for bidding wars?

The board would need a few months to haggle 10 million so it's probably not happening this summer definitely haha.

Of course we will be. When he is available for £75m everyone will throw their hat in the ring. We will back out pretty quickly though.

Clutching at straws. We were very much in for him but got gazumped by utd.

However i agree with your second point. They didnt need him and overpaid again so City didnt get him.

They care more about getting one over City than they do having a coherent transfer policy.

(Not that we had one this summer either)
They never learnt anything from the Sanchez mess. They think they keep getting one over for some reason and end up looking like cunts. Cue the next protest, comedy club

When was the last time we won a bidding war? Lets be real, he has a clause, he will need to agree wages on our terms (no buyout clause), he will need to keep Raiola in check, he will need to select City, and only then will this board trigger whatever his clause is next summer. Make of that what you will, the chances of it happening decrease significantly just listing those. Not trying to be pessimistic either, just the way Soriano and Berrada have operated. Foolish strategy

Gone very quite, which makes me think we are up to something
We've been up to some things this entire summer. Don't think I have it in me to hope again, fwiw I've accepted this squad is what will try with for the season and I am okay with that.

It can't be easy to operate in a commercial environment where there is so much skull duggery..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.