It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
traore,
110 games
7 goals
13 assists
quick and strong as fuck ill give him that, but as a main striker , ask them to feel your bumps whilst they sort ya arse out @tolmie's hairdoo :)
Built like a bull, but the sort you'd find in a China shop. He makes great runs but rarely picks the right pass. And his shooting leaves a lot to be desired. 40m would be the most I'd risk on him

Icardi stinks I’d definitely rather play Delap than play him.

Adama is a player someone like Arsenal should be looking at hoping they can teach him end product. Pretty much the last thing we need is another dangerous player who isn’t much of a goal threat

why do we keep suggesting options that dont improve us at all? icardi is far from being good enough for us
As an alternative I'd argue he is exactly the kind of option this squad needs, prolific and comes alive in the box. Also probably easy to get.

The issue is that he is easy to get because he is a massive ****

why do we keep suggesting options that dont improve us at all? icardi is far from being good enough for us
Agree, all we have to look forward to, is that idiot Jim White giving us hope and then nothing happening on deadline day show

Ha! Says I have to drink water on top of the two litres of prep!!

Told not to eat since 9am and white toast was pretty much the only thing allowed on the low fibre eat list :(
It's either not going to work or you'll be on the loo all night. If you can't get it to work then theyll flush you with an enema, if they do that please don't trust them when they say it may take a while to work. Run to that bathroom as soon as the nozzle comes out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.