It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City and Chelsea were among the clubs to show an interest in acquiring Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund’s Norwegian striker who is represented by “super agent” Mino Raiola. They backed off after being told that Haaland, considered among the top prospects in European football, would cost £500m over five years, a figure that includes the player’s salary and transfer and agent fees, according to a person close to the talks.

Kane is such a bland , bottling , desperate to be a goody two shoes , wants to be loved by the media nice guy , what an opportunity he has spurned by not pushing his way out
Really? Do you really believe he could have just pushed his way out? That's very naive...... in my humble opinion

Kane is such a bland , bottling , desperate to be a goody two shoes , wants to be loved by the media nice guy , what an opportunity he has spurned by not pushing his way out
Can't wait till he signs a new deal with a release clause and we activate it in January or somat. Hope that's not the case and we pursue other targets

More like €115 or £98m if the news is to be believed about Mino and Alf wanting €40m between them.
Again maybe it's my American ignorance but it will always baffle me that clubs need to pay out to agents and parents (in some cases) for transfers to happen. In America you want an agent handling your contracts? The player not the club pays a commision usually around 5%-10% of their contract they sign to the agent. And the idea of paying millions to the parent? Why are they getting a kickback from the club? They aren't the ones on the field scoring goals. Sure if a player wants to give family money by all means go ahead but take it out of your own pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.