It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes more sense than Kane. I don’t see how he gets a move away having signed a long deal. Levy will want silly money in this depressed market.

We will buy a striker and Grealish would not impact it.

I'm hearing if we win this weekend the cash is guaranteed.

People keep dismissing the notion of Grealish, but it has been in the works for months.

Lots of sub-plots going on, but pretty certain now Grealish isn't a bluff instead of a striker, which some might suggest.
People keep rambling on about spaces in the squad, does my nut in.

Sergio’s space gets taken by Grealish.

Then when we sign a striker, that’ll be the space freed up by dumping Mendy. Why would we keep him? He either goes out on a subsidised loan or we sit him in the stands, that’s one of the ruthless conversations that I guarantee will happen.

Then IF a player leaves who is a surprise, which could be any from Raz, Bernie, Gundo, Jesus or Mahrez then that frees up a further slot that could be filled by a left back coming in, otherwise we just go with Cancelo, Ake and Laporte covering Zinchenko.

People keep rambling on about spaces in the squad, does my nut in.

Sergio’s space gets taken by Grealish.

Then when we sign a striker, that’ll be the space freed up by dumping Mendy. Why would we keep him? He either goes out on a subsidised loan or we sit him in the stands, that’s one of the ruthless conversations that I guarantee will happen.

Then IF a player leaves who is a surprise, which could be any from Raz, Bernie, Gundo, Jesus or Mahrez then that frees up a further slot that could be filled by a left back coming in, otherwise we just go with Cancelo, Ake and Laporte covering Zinchenko.

Why does it do your nut in though? Pointing out there is a problem with squad spaces needing resolved. Fair enough, you offer a reasonable solution, but there was still a problem.

It does my nut in that people fail to recognise there is a lack of squad spaces. Imaginative ways of resolving them aside.

Why does it do your nut in though? Pointing out there is a problem with squad spaces needing resolved. Fair enough, you offer a reasonable solution, but there was still a problem.

It does my nut in that people fail to recognise there is a lack of squad spaces. Imaginative ways of resolving them aside.
Because people go on about how maybe Mendy wants to stay, blah blah blah, which we are well within our right to say ok then but you aren’t in the squad so train with the kids.

When squad places are an issue and at a premium then it’s a pain in the arse when people don’t appreciate a very simple solution.

edit...and I add it does my nut in as people use the squad situation as an attempt at justification as to why we won’t sign Grealish, when in reality they just don’t want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.