It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good points there tolm regarding rodders i just dont rate rice.My personal opinion is we need some one more athletic who covers the ground like fern does putting out fires all other the show.Maybe the lad zakaria or bissouma either way rice isnt for me.
It was a massive mistake not playing Rodri against CFC but Rodri had a mare in the league game against them. I would stick with Rodri. I don't think he's as nimble as some defensive midfielders and he's a bit slow but offensively he's very good.

And if not, there's Tommy Doyle.

I'd put all my eggs in the Grealish basket. He's the best player in the Premier League imo. On a par with Foden and KDB.

No team could resist a side with Foden, Grealish, and KDB in midfield. Simply impossible to stop.

If Man Utd got Grealish then they would instantly be title contenders. Best midfielder player I have seen outside of Manchester City in a long while.

Some good points there tolm regarding rodders i just dont rate rice.My personal opinion is we need some one more athletic who covers the ground like fern does putting out fires all other the show.Maybe the lad zakaria or bissouma either way rice isnt for me.

Bissouma impressed me the other week and sounds like he will going cheap this summer at £40m?

Maybe City think they can do something with him.

For me, Rice is seriously underrated by some Blues.

He is very athletic and can go box to box. His intelligence and tackling is excellent.

I admit he's not done it at a club playing for the highest honours but his pedigree is there and getting better all the time.

Chelsea would love to take him back and he's got a big move coming up, I'm sure of it.

Chelsea this Chelsea that ....... the Premier League is harder to win than some crap competition UEFA wanted us banned from ...... anyone can beat anyone in the cup ...look what happens when we play Wigan ..... Chelsea spouting they are better than us is pure bullshit .....they won 1 less trophy than City and finished 19 points behind us in the league ....fuck the rent boy twats

Definitely has the work rate and can easily carry the ball.

He also has the technical capacity to drop into the hole and offer the centre backs an option with his back to the play.

Only Fern gives us that these days. Gundo can do it, but he doesn't like to take more risks closer to his own goal.

Grealish reminds me a lot of early Fern.

Chelsea this Chelsea that ....... the Premier League is harder to win than some crap competition UEFA wanted us banned from ...... anyone can beat anyone in the cup ...look what happens when we play Wigan ..... Chelsea spouting they are better than us is pure bullshit .....they won 1 less trophy than City and finished 19 points behind us in the league ....fuck the rent boy twats
They think that under Tuchel they are title contenders. They're nowhere near. You have to be able to open up sides. They just counter-attack

They think that under Tuchel they are title contenders. They're nowhere near. You have to be able to open up sides. They just counter-attack
Yes, the way they play is fine for cup games, and games against other top teams if you like that sort of thing, doesn't win leagues though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.