It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also has the technical capacity to drop into the hole and offer the centre backs an option with his back to the play.

Only Fern gives us that these days. Gundo can do it, but he doesn't like to take more risks closer to his own goal.

Grealish reminds me a lot of early Fern.
Early Fern

Attachments

• 1622455211695.png
    1622455211695.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
It was a massive mistake not playing Rodri against CFC but Rodri had a mare in the league game against them. I would stick with Rodri. I don't think he's as nimble as some defensive midfielders and he's a bit slow but offensively he's very good.

And if not, there's Tommy Doyle.

I'd put all my eggs in the Grealish basket. He's the best player in the Premier League imo. On a par with Foden and KDB.

No team could resist a side with Foden, Grealish, and KDB in midfield. Simply impossible to stop.

If Man Utd got Grealish then they would instantly be title contenders. Best midfielder player I have seen outside of Manchester City in a long while.

I share your view, Marvin.

Grealish would reinvent our midfield.

With Kane also up top, it would maintain the small advantage we do have on the rest.

I do wonder if people see Grealish's personality, image, playing for a low profile club, as to why they don't see what a magnificent player he is.

Goodness knows how good he can be in three years time.

Mendy is picking up medals and, believe it or not, Pep still believes this guy can come good!
I am surprised Mendy could even hold a medal without dropping it, if Pep thinks that, OMG with Saturdays team selection aswell we may have a problem lol

Bissouma impressed me the other week and sounds like he will going cheap this summer at £40m?

Maybe City think they can do something with him.

For me, Rice is seriously underrated by some Blues.

He is very athletic and can go box to box. His intelligence and tackling is excellent.

I admit he's not done it at a club playing for the highest honours but his pedigree is there and getting better all the time.

Chelsea would love to take him back and he's got a big move coming up, I'm sure of it.
This. Been linked with the likes of Zakaria,Bissouma,Locatelli etc but none of them can touch Rice's level
He's so rubbished but he's the best U23 DM in Europe imo and arguably top 3 in the league. If only we could do a deal with West Ham but for him,I'd be willing to let Laporte leave and have Rice covering as a 4th CB and our starting DM
Is he a serious option for us?

I feel sorry for Jesus. He's incredibly committed to making it work with us and put it all out there when he came on at the weekend.

I would much rather have Gabby around the club and playing wide left than Sterling if that was ever the choice to be had.

We need Gabby more than ever next season because our new striker can't play every game and I see enough from Jesus to know he will still score goals.
Tolmie when you say our new striker that almost suggests we’re nearly there and he can’t play every game sounds like Kane to me ;)

Chelsea won’t challenge next season. To many games

if they beat Villareal they have to go to the club World Cup as well. Add that to a above average squad injuries will pile up etc

Bissouma impressed me the other week and sounds like he will going cheap this summer at £40m?

Maybe City think they can do something with him.

For me, Rice is seriously underrated by some Blues.

He is very athletic and can go box to box. His intelligence and tackling is excellent.

I admit he's not done it at a club playing for the highest honours but his pedigree is there and getting better all the time.

Chelsea would love to take him back and he's got a big move coming up, I'm sure of it.

I think of all the attainable DMs that we could sign this summer, Bissouma would be the most natural heir to Fernandinho in terms of playstyle and his price wouldn't be restrictive.

I'd love Rice, but West Ham will be asking for silly money that I just can't see us paying when we're rumoured to be in for Kane and Grealish as a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.