It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Jesus. He's incredibly committed to making it work with us and put it all out there when he came on at the weekend.

I would much rather have Gabby around the club and playing wide left than Sterling if that was ever the choice to be had.

We need Gabby more than ever next season because our new striker can't play every game and I see enough from Jesus to know he will still score goals.

I agree. Jesus has always been unfavourably compared with Kun but to be fair, he’s not an out & out striker. However he has a lot more to his game that we can harness

Just some recent chatter, someone confirmed he was at least flagged to Pep.
Pep will be well aware of Rice.

He'd be a fantastic signing,but he relegates Rodri and i'm not sure Pep is ready to do that.Bissouma is a good alternative,he will provide competition without demanding to start most games.

Still hopeful we can get through another 12 months with Dinho,and then Lavia can step up.

If Sergi Roberto came, it means Cancelo out.

And this will be the biggest downgrade since replacing Dzeko with Bony.

They Catalan media spent last summer telling us we were swapping Cancelo for both this lad and the Portuguese boy who has just spent the last season being useless at Wolves. Mentioning us is just an easy way to raise the price for them.

Anyone here rate Yokuslu? Played for Wba on loan from Celta. Thought he played very well for the Baggies, he could do a job for for us @ CDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.