It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Madrid have the pockets for Laporte I’m all in on Ramos.

I haven't really followed his departure rationale. All I saw was German media saying if Bayern had paid him what Madrid are paying he'd have stayed.
Billy, after listening to you acouple of times with Steve on the 93.20 (Esteed Company) you were certain we were in for Haaland & think we all agree Grealish would love City & City would love Jack

Kane untill a few weeks back wasn't really mentioned although Tolmie did mention in here last year around the Xmas time City had big things going with either Haaland or Kane & Messi has never gone away or been put to bed

Hand on heart is your head being turned do you still think Haaland or do you now see thats been left on the burner?

Imo with Kane coming out with the statements in the last few weeks City have changed plans but not 100% sure they can pull it off with Levy, I also think by hanging around its allowed Chelsea to steel a march on Haaland especially winning on Saturday

I hope for everyone's sake espeacialy those ITK we get sorted & don't leave big egg on our faces because we've missed the train

Seems like we are playing with limited numbers here & not laying down the big bucks or we can't do anything untill players leave which nobody wants
Can see things going the full transfer distance because we won't pay up

Hope I'm wrong but for some reason I'm not confident of major signings this Summer

Rice is definitely good in the tackle, and his passing has improved a lot (88% accuracy in a Moyes team is actually very impressive). It's more the case that Ndidi in particular is putting up absolutely insane numbers in that position than any real criticism of Rice

Rice is in that fairly select group of English players that are probably good enough to play for this City team. I can only imagine he would cost a fortune though

Ndidi is the closest to a like for like Fernandinho succession imo.

Rice is definitely good in the tackle, and his passing has improved a lot (88% accuracy in a Moyes team is actually very impressive). It's more the case that Ndidi in particular is putting up absolutely insane numbers in that position than any real criticism of Rice

Rice is in that fairly select group of English players that are probably good enough to play for this City team. I can only imagine he would cost a fortune though

Rice is best mates with Mason Mount and pretty nailed on for Chelsea.

Other clubs will probably strengthen significantly this summer because they need to where as we are two or three players from being complete.
Obviously if players want to leave it changes things and has Pep has said we won’t stand in there way but they will be replaced.
Pep signing for another two years tells me that he has been promised significant funds surely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.