It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
was talking to th eposter @King-General when he was worried about Berradas comments.

city wont buy a striker for the sake of buying a striker. No point of getting a striker that doenst fit the team

There ya go sherlock
There is no "for the sake of buying a striker" argument currently possible. The club needs a new striker. And it's the job of the scouts and TD to find the right target. If not they've failed. You can't go on another season with only Gabriel Jesus (who is, besides his number implies, not a striker at all).

There is no "for the sake of buying a striker" argument currently possible. The club needs a new striker. And it's the job of the scouts and TD to find the right target. If not they've failed. You can't go on another season with only Gabriel Jesus (who is, besides his number implies, not a striker at all).

He was when we signed him. That first half-season when he joined it felt like we had just signed a penalty-box poacher. His goals-per-minute and chance conversion numbers were sensational for a teenager

I still think he has it in him. The issue this season is that we haven’t made anywhere near the quantity of high-quality chances that we have in previous seasons

That sounds like the voice of an expert - you sound so well qualified for the job, so much better than the know-nowt eejits that City stupidly employ.
Why don’t you do us all a favour and put your CV in.
When they see your track record they’ll sack the fool and be begging you to take his job, that’s for sure ;-)
It's not the hardest job in the world. You would be surprised, how many TD's there are, at different clubs, that actually never have been involved in playing football on a high level. There are other skills, which are far more important ;).

who do you drop though, as he will demand first team football. We’d then end up in a similar scenario with unhappy players
I actually think he would be quite happy in a rotation scenario, and with Laporte going (a big if), someone like him is perfect so that Dias doesn’t have to play all the time, or in case of an injury. I doubt Pep would feel comfortable with Ake/Stones as the CB pairing. I know I don’t lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.