It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is basically a DM who cannot tackle or run. He does manage a 5 yard square pass no bother. He has had 2 seasons to improve but, for me, is no better now than when he 1st arrived. Need somebody with pace for his position.
Think hes had a very good season basically been 1st choice in his role. More of an interceptor than destroyer. I don't buy the theory that you have to have pace to play the dm role 2 of the best I've ever seen busquets and alonso we as slow as rodri it's about having the right mix alongside him. 61 games played out a possible 62 says to me that we r so close to perfection we r not going to have 25 players every season performing right to the top of there ability

I’ve been criticized for pointing out how recent certain members are, and how very suspiciously specific the scope or their comments are. But it does make you wonder what’s the agenda, or who’s behind them lol
It happens near the end of every season. Nothing new. Some even stay for years. Most fuck off.

I’ve been criticized for pointing out how recent certain members are, and how very suspiciously specific the scope or their comments are. But it does make you wonder what’s the agenda, or who’s behind them lol
Also a lot of redshirt sleepers who have had accounts for years and rarely posted but come alive when its time to stick the boot in

Think hes had a very good season basically been 1st choice in his role. More of an interceptor than destroyer. I don't buy the theory that you have to have pace to play the dm role 2 of the best I've ever seen busquets and alonso we as slow as rodri it's about having the right mix alongside him. 61 games played out a possible 62 says to me that we r so close to perfection we r not going to have 25 players every season performing right to the top of there ability
Gareth Barry did the role you're suggesting for us...He ain't no Gazza Bazza, not got the footballing brain to be as affective.

He is basically a DM who cannot tackle or run. He does manage a 5 yard square pass no bother. He has had 2 seasons to improve but, for me, is no better now than when he 1st arrived. Need somebody with pace for his position.

Rodri plays more long passes per game than anyone in our squad, including our goalkeeper. Not sure where this idea that he only passes the ball 5 yards comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.