It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People said that last year. And clubs still spent big, asked big and got big money. Apart from Dortmund and Napoli obviously, who overplayed it. Napoli have no value now to back their gamble with, Dortmund still have plenty. They will sell sancho, this summer, next summer, whenever. And it will be for silly money. And they will make a huge profit. Till then, or till they sell for pennies, it just can't be argued that they lost money by not selling him.
1617950355016.png
We are the richest league in the world by a million miles, the above does not make good reading

View attachment 13929
We are the richest league in the world by a million miles, the above does not make good reading

And? That is different from previous years how?

I get your prediction and opinion, and fair enough, I think otherwise of what will happen. The rest though is arguing in cliches. So far, dortmund have lost nothing by not accepting 30m less than they asked for, and possibly 10 or so less than they would have accepted. Time will tell whether that changes.

And? That is different from previous years how?

I get your prediction and opinion, and fair enough, I think otherwise of what will happen. The rest though is arguing in cliches. So far, dortmund have lost nothing by not accepting 30m less than they asked for, and possibly 10 or so less than they would have accepted. Time will tell whether that changes.
It has to change and quickly, contracts, fees and cost of admission are outrageous and were before the pandemic.

Hopefully reality will hit football hard, it needs to, time to take stock and rein things in.

What’s our debt for? Also, the Chelsea one is laughable as it even states at the bottom of the graph they owe the holding company £1.4bn!!!! Utter madness and how that is also allowed is incredible!? Mansour transfers debt into equity but Roman has made sure he’s going to get the money back! So Chelsea have the biggest debts in world football then?

It has to change and quickly, contracts, fees and cost of admission are outrageous and were before the pandemic.

Hopefully reality will hit football hard, it needs to, time to take stock and rein things in.

With that I wholeheartedly agree.

According to Ogden we can’t afford any more players because of our escalating wage bill.
Remember only city have to worry about finances and the people in charge of our finances haven’t got a fucking clue.

You know what, I’m serious this time, I’m going back to chelsea, at least they don’t have to worry about wage bills

Well 350m on wages seems quite huge, as its about to get bigger for 20-21 with new renewals (Pep, KDB etc) and due the sheer amount of bonuses to pay out for a trophy double, treble or even quadruple. :)

of course Kun's salary will drop off and thats a big chunk of any replacement's salary.

According to Ogden we can’t afford any more players because of our escalating wage bill.
Remember only city have to worry about finances and the people in charge of our finances haven’t got a fucking clue.

You know what, I’m serious this time, I’m going back to chelsea, at least they don’t have to worry about wage bills
Silva, Sane, Otamendi, Bravo out of this year's accounts, Aguero and maybe Dinho out of next year's. We're creating room even with any revenue growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.