It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediately after the final match yes, but this news seems more recent. Leaked by someone at his previous club Benfica.
Reckon if true, we will probably be interested. IIRC Pep wanted him (pre-Atletico) but the club couldn't afford.

Last edited:
If true, we will probably be interested??
Hah, phrased it badly (typed too quickly).

Meant if the rumor is true that Felix wants out, I'd guess our club would be trying to sign him, since Pep was interested in the past. At least that's what I want.

We are not rebuilding,one or two quality players at most
Exactly. The use of the word rebuilding is entirely on purpose, to infer chaos and disharmony.

McGrath had to leave the Sun - must have been a rebuild.

His dad is Jim McGrath the brilliant racing journalist.

What a shame he didn't stick to horses like his old man.

Last edited:
Exactly. The use of the word rebuilding is entirely on purpose, to infer chaos and disharmony.

McGrath was given the flick by the Sun.

Must have been a rebuild.

His dad is Jim McGrath the brilliant racing journalist.

What a shame he didn't stick to horses like his old man.

Does the Rebuild also have a War Chest? Fucking yawn.

I doubt Kane thinks Conte has the capability and budget to turn this Spurs into title challengers
Disagree I think conte’s track record speaks for itself and is exactly what spurs need. Anyways thats irrelevant my opinion is conte doesn’t take the job unless he is assured Kane stays. Why else would conte take the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.