It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The use of the word rebuilding is entirely on purpose, to infer chaos and disharmony.

McGrath was given the flick by the Sun.

Must have been a rebuild.

His dad is Jim McGrath the brilliant racing journalist.

What a shame he didn't stick to horses like his old man.
What is in it for media to sow the seeds that all the players are unhappy and want to leave , other than click bait . They must have gone into the profession with higher standards than that . It doesnt help when the place is spammed with media lies

Money to spend
Replacing Kane will be near impossible for spurs. They have proven in the past their recruitment is pretty shite as well. I think the lure of working with Kane is what most appeals to conte. You only have to read conte’s past quotes on Kane to see he absolutely loves him. Guess we will find out in the coming weeks and months

What is in it for media to sow the seeds that all the players are unhappy and want to leave , other than click bait . They must have gone into the profession with higher standards than that . It doesnt help when the place is spammed with media lies
Look beyond clickbait, Kaz.

It's much more cynical than that, it's about painting City in a bad light and also trying to cause any type of disruption that may go some way to impacting results on the field.

To be honest, I always go out of my way to fuck United over at every opportunity!

They have proven in the past their recruitment is pretty shite as well
That’s why there are rumors that Tottenham are trying to quickly announce Fabio Paratici, the Chief Football Officer from Juventus, as their new guy for that role. That apparently is one of Conte’s demands

Look beyond clickbait, Kaz.

It's much more cynical than that, it's about painting City in a bad light and also trying to cause any type of disruption that may go some way to impacting results on the field.

To be honest, I always go out of my way to fuck United over at every opportunity!
Ha, good man

Disagree I think conte’s track record speaks for itself and is exactly what spurs need. Anyways thats irrelevant my opinion is conte doesn’t take the job unless he is assured Kane stays. Why else would conte take the job?

Beats being unemployed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.