It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the tabloids have been doing similar for years - make up bollocks on a daily basis - rarely get anything right - they just think we forget whatever they print each day. .
They absolutely have been, and we don’t forget what they have written for years. I wrote it in another thread that they are the absolute cesspit in this country and I don’t understand why people are soaking up the absolute bollocks most of them are spouting with all our players being linked to Barcelona.

Can really see Bernardo going to AM with Felix coming the other way - but can't see any prospect of Bernardo going to Barca - they have no cash - and I doubt they could even take on his wages let alone the fee.

Agreed I think that's the only swap deal we'll consider.

Clearly mendes trying to force Bernardo a move
The rest is bollocks
a load of wank players they don’t want and dembele (who only has a year left)
Be a long summer for Barca at this rate
Sergi roberto is dogshit, not near our quality and has a year left
So they are still about £60m short of a deal

Yeah, I was more looking at it from the can't pay his wages aspect. We're used to a position where we're thought to be trying to offload a player and will say 'they can't afford his wages'. That's true if the player doesn't want to go, but if they do, then they should be lowering their sign on and wage expectations to get their move
Yeah you do whatever it takes if you truly want to go.

Castles
It’s a hell of a rebuild replacing aguero Bernardo and cancelo!!!
Two can’t get in the team mate that’s why they want out
I’m 100% confident Pep will strengthen our squad and we will be better for it

Agreed I think that's the only swap deal we'll consider.
Only players we should be arsed about losing are mahrez and sterling who both have two years left
Pretty sure everyone else on long contracts
If anyone wants out then pay their worth or fuck off

People have some serious blinkers on if they think nothing is happening this summer. Why is it so outrageous that City are putting out agents to work on potential deals for the likes of Mahrez and Sterling, 2 years left on their contract. It would be sheer incompetence if we didn't.

Bernardo clearly wants out and so does Laporte, take no notice of Barca offering shite for a swap deal but if Castles has said Bernardo wants to go then its the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.