It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have checked the main argument though......and I dont know the proper answer either yet myself but lookingat Kanes record against the top 6 it doesnt stand up (but I have added the caveat that I cant find a more accurate record which comapres goals scored against the top 6 which also includes number of games which would give us a more accurate picture)
The big 6 argument is pointless Kane plays for Spurs ffs , who are shite and we are the best team in the league for the last 10 years give it take 2 or 3 seasons .

kuns played in better teams with better players.

First post on here so excuse the brain dump but I have been watching from a far for years now…
Even though there are questions of Laporte and how ‘happy’ he is, I’ve thought for a long time he could end up playing as a left back in this system. In most games you’ll have seen Walker/Cancelo or Zinchenko/Cancelo/Mendy play with the one stays one goes approach. Always though is you have Walker or especially Cancelo always being the one to go it leaves you with a Stones, Dias, Laporte defensive line.
That leads onto who would be the best option for the team just now at striker and I can help but think Harry Kane. You saw how often he would drop deep, pull defenders out of position but importantly, use the ball effectively from they positions. On top of that, his runs, timing and natural ability to put the ball in the back of the net is unquestionable in the PL. Also, pretty decent in the air which is something we have not really had, think if they games where we just end up crossing the ball in the box, at least he would be a decent target when that inevitably happens again.
Point of the first paragraph was that if you let Cancelo/Walker be the ones that move into the middle, and support Rodri, what you can end up with is Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Kane all playing in the opposition half without one of Gundogan or KDB having to worry as much about getting back to help out with Rodri, and the intensity of that press could be very good high up.
mid the club decide they want to spend £120 million on Kane, we should all be happy, proven scorer and a different option to what we have had. I had ordered finally thought that the false 9 formation was being set up to accommodate Messi but that dream seems to be over.

Woah Fella,
You don't come on here with a first post about tactics, formations and sensible shit.

Your first posts should always include one of, smashing the back doors in, Barm or muffin, slapping some fucker on a train or warning that Ric could be sued.

All this clever stuff comes further down the line.

Woah Fella,
You don't come on here with a first post about tactics, formations and sensible shit.

Your first posts should always include one of, smashing the back doors in, Barm or muffin, slapping some fucker on a train or warning that Ric could be sued.

Or calling tolmie a know fuck all :)

Woah Fella,

I’m in Scotland. It’s a roll!

First post on here so excuse the brain dump but I have been watching from a far for years now…
Even though there are questions of Laporte and how ‘happy’ he is, I’ve thought for a long time he could end up playing as a left back in this system. In most games you’ll have seen Walker/Cancelo or Zinchenko/Cancelo/Mendy play with the one stays one goes approach. Always though is you have Walker or especially Cancelo always being the one to go it leaves you with a Stones, Dias, Laporte defensive line.
That leads onto who would be the best option for the team just now at striker and I can help but think Harry Kane. You saw how often he would drop deep, pull defenders out of position but importantly, use the ball effectively from they positions. On top of that, his runs, timing and natural ability to put the ball in the back of the net is unquestionable in the PL. Also, pretty decent in the air which is something we have not really had, think if they games where we just end up crossing the ball in the box, at least he would be a decent target when that inevitably happens again.
Point of the first paragraph was that if you let Cancelo/Walker be the ones that move into the middle, and support Rodri, what you can end up with is Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Kane all playing in the opposition half without one of Gundogan or KDB having to worry as much about getting back to help out with Rodri, and the intensity of that press could be very good high up.
mid the club decide they want to spend £120 million on Kane, we should all be happy, proven scorer and a different option to what we have had. I had ordered finally thought that the false 9 formation was being set up to accommodate Messi but that dream seems to be over.
Rag

I just want a striker signed so all the nonsense that fills page after page ends......can only hope it's sooner rather then later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.