It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. I suppose that's the risk every player takes in the last few months of their contracts. I suppose that's why they have pre contract agreements?

It would be mind-blowing if there had been a pre-contract agreement in place for any length of time with it being managed to have been kept quiet. Honestly, that in itseld would amaze me as much if not more than if he were to somehow actually happen to end up here.

it is leaked already that he has agreed to renew, and very reliable spanish sources as well, its just a matter of time with the financials and such to be finalised, theres nothing to suggest he isnt staying for me

Other than he hasn't yet signed on the last day of his contract? Ok fair enough.

(nothing sarcastic about that btw, for clarity)

The problem with @tolmie's hairdoo this year is that normally there's one guy on the transfer watchlist that he'd go crazy about. This summer though, he'd be pretty ecstatic if he heard something about Grealish, or Kane, or Haaland or Messi.

We're linked with too many players who'd send him into a frenzy.

Very true, but, in my extremely humble and speculative opinion, there is only one that would Really get him excited.

Wouldn't it be some fucking delightful irony if on the day Messi became a free agent, we went in with a bid or offer for/to Haaland.

Other than he hasn't yet signed on the last day of his contract? Ok fair enough.

(nothing sarcastic about that btw, for clarity)
haha yeah it is interesting isnt it, just shows once again how bad of a mess barcelona are in terms of money

It would be mind-blowing if there had been a pre-contract agreement in place for any length of time with it being managed to have been kept quiet. Honestly, that in itseld would amaze me as much if not more than if he were to somehow actually happen to

It would be mind-blowing if there had been a pre-contract agreement in place for any length of time with it being managed to have been kept quiet. Honestly, that in itseld would amaze me as much if not more than if he were to somehow actually happen to end up here.
Me too. I doubt it immensely but only a handful of people need to know about pre contracts. I know it's far fetched but seriously would he jeopardise hundreds of millions by not being a little professional?

Ten goals and twelve assists wouldn’t suggest bad form. Played 44 games also which wouldn’t suggest a lack of game time. Would love sane back absolute winger
I would love him back but when you're on money closer to what Lewandowski earns 2 goals is far from enough, along to go with his form, because Coman and Gnabry still played a lot. It's more than just about winning the league for Bayern. It's clear Sané hasn't quite had the impact they were hoping for, you can also see a lot of German press making him a scapegoat.

That's the issue, you have to be careful when making these moves. Bayern rinse their own league and get players at will, got Sané from us after ridiculous tapping up tactics for 2 seasons, and now it's come back to bite them within a season. So yeah, screw them, love Sané still but fuck Bayern and that prick Rummenigge.

haha yeah it is interesting isnt it, just shows once again how bad of a mess barcelona are in terms of money

It is totally possible it really is as simple as that. Messi wants to stay, everyone is comfortable with it, but the deal is just too 'complex', and it will get done at some point. And the media are claiming what they know/think to be the case, and it will turn out they are right.

It is totally possible also the media are claiming that because they have absolutely nothing else than the politically sensitive claims Laporta had made and not changed from, and in the absence of anything at all from the Messi camp, that's safest to run with, and somoene has to run with someting as the silence is deafening.

I find it strange that there has been nothing at all from so many journalists that had access to the messi entourage the last time round, even to just agree with the barcelona sources. I find it strange that Messi would have made zero effort to calm the situation, hint to his cule fans that it was all ok, or (as someone on here pointed out some time ago) even publicly congratulate/welcome his best mate signing for his club.

Just saying.

5584bd8c76db38340dce35ec2114850e.gif

The problem with @tolmie's hairdoo this year is that normally there's one guy on the transfer watchlist that he'd go crazy about. This summer though, he'd be pretty ecstatic if he heard something about Grealish, or Kane, or Haaland or Messi.

We're linked with too many players who'd send him into a frenzy.
To think we will get two (or more?) of those players listed would be amazing, just who goes as well to accommodate them and raise the funds. Bernie and/or Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.