It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Pep want all transfers done by pre season? when’s pre season start?

Didn’t Pep want all transfers done by pre season? when’s pre season start?
I would imagine pre-season will start for different players at different times!

anyone away with England or Brazil might not be back until the first week of August (Monday 2nd) assuming they get 3 weeks off!

if it’s Grealish or Kane same would apply to them so plenty of time to get “deals” done

I would imagine pre-season will start for different players at different times!

anyone away with England or Brazil might not be back until the first week of August (Monday 2nd) assuming they get 3 weeks off!

if it’s Grealish or Kane same would apply to them so plenty of time to get “deals” done

the premier league really do need to look at the fixtures and with a 15th of august start for players playing international football in the summer its wrong. the 28th should be about right for a start but city have 3 games before that ?

clubs with more than 5 players that have players playing in the summer should be allowed to re-arrange games up to the 28th and then have a option of playing the under 23s in the league cup

Im sure hes posting in good faith but I seriously doubt that a fella from Northern Ireland who lives in South East Asia and with zero history or track record of being ITK suddenly has an exclusive inside track on the finer details of our transfer business
According to Grealish last week he was flying out to Las Vegas along with Pickford, Tripier, Rice & others yesterday so he will do well to get back, always do it out in the US but can't see City wanting to show off there biggest transfer out in America

Unless he is joining them later this week then it won't happen till end of July???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.