It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure he will be,I was just having a laugh,he will be pissed off though Son,that is the truth,star man or not

I think professional footballers are actually quite sanguine about their colleagues. If anything Kane's mates (and Son is certainly one of them) will be happy for him. He gets the move he wants and by all accounts has wanted for 12 months now. Son is in the middle of a contact negotiation at Spurs as he only has 2 years left on his deal.

Think they'll now be able to make him their best paid player.

I always thought that city at 5/8 to win the league from months back was ambitious, but here we are and that might actually have been a value bet.

*never felt more like singing the blues*

Oh for sure he will be,I was just having a laugh,he will be pissed off though Son,that is the truth,star man or not
I think he would actually prefer being the star man of that side. Well regarded there, uncontested starter, and great with managers.

But yeah, comes down to his aims I guess. I just think if he pushed hard this summer would've already been sold. He is a quality player

The Lonesome Death Of Roy Carroll was his blog. Yes he's a Blue, but he's a David Conn kinda blue. Way too close to Miggles Delany, Jon Wilson et al.

Come off it Ahsan - comparing him to Conn is way off the mark.
Hating him is OTT as well but it didn't stop 93:20 inviting him on to you pod when he was brilliant guest when interviewed by Lloyd.
In the 17/18 season on the Indy pod he used to talk up City just about more than any other mainstream media guy. I used to love listening to him. Just switched off when talking the shittier neutral stuff.
He's been mainly good on why always us as well - talking about how gutted he felt after the Spurs CL defeat when he switched off from professional mode 45 mins after the game and went into a state of grief lol
But best of all was his reasoning on 1 pod for why David Silva was his favourite and the best PL player - simply the most stirring and best I've ever heard.

Yep he talks shit at times. So do you mate! But mainly you don't and that's why your pod is essential.

Come off it Ahsan - comparing him to Conn is way off the mark.
Hating him is OTT as well but it didn't stop 93:20 inviting him on to you pod when he was brilliant guest when interviewed by Lloyd.
In the 17/18 season on the Indy pod he used to talk up City just about more than any other mainstream media guy. I used to love listening to him. Just switched off when talking the shittier neutral stuff.
He's been mainly good on why always us as well - talking about how gutted he felt after the Spurs CL defeat when he switched off from professional mode 45 mins after the game and went into a state of grief lol
But best of all was his reasoning on 1 pod for why David Silva was his favourite and the best PL player - simply the most stirring and best I've ever heard.

Yep he talks shit at times. So do you mate! But mainly you don't and that's why your pod is essential.

Him and Lloyd are/were mates. Beyond that I stand by what I posted. I don't like him and he talked about us in similar fashion to the way Conn did around CAS. I've been pretty open about my dislike for him and his little coterie of human rights advocates.

When the transfer does happen… it wont be spun as a positive… the mard arses will say we’ve bought the league, it’s spoiling football… it’s not fair…. Enjoy it when it happens… feel their pain.
I've said it for years, spending money is only criticised when you spend it well, nobody says owt about teams spending a fortune and winning nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.