It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever really need to explain, but I can always defend myself against people just looking to smear.
You don’t even need to do that mate. You’re the main drawer for many people coming on to this forum because we’ve learned to appreciate you over the years. Thank you for posting and CONTINUING TO POST so that is simple folk get a bit of an insight into what’s going on with the club we love

Going to be a real struggle against Chelsea, Liverpool, scum, probably Leicester without a true number 9 in the team. Other teams we'll probably still swat aside, but fucking hell I really can't believe we've had a whole summer to get a striker in and it looks like we're going to fail. Disappointed doesn't even come in to it
Have a cup of tea, and pop off over to the Ronaldo thread

Going to be a real struggle against Chelsea, Liverpool, scum, probably Leicester without a true number 9 in the team. Other teams we'll probably still swat aside, but fucking hell I really can't believe we've had a whole summer to get a striker in and it looks like we're going to fail. Disappointed doesn't even come in to it
I can’t believe it either. I stayed up to midnight on deadline day too. Nothing!

Agree totally.

His information was good and passed on in good faith. His contacts at the City end were genuinely confident. But at the end of the day there are a whole raft of potential reasons why it hasn't gone through.

People need to lay off him too. It was through my professional work I came in to contact with him many years ago and he has some excellent contacts.

If we did put in our last and final bid yesterday with a deadline on it, then it was a smart move by Txiki given it leaves time to look for an alternative.

Yes losing out on Kane is a bummer but it would have been a hard pill to swallow if we'd had got played by Levy and it happened on deadline day. At least we still have time.

I always like people that treat tolmie like he's got a fucking running script of exactly what's happening as it' happening.
As if Omar finishes a meeting and goes "right better Text Tolmie!"

I like Tolmie and I think he's posted everything in good faith, and pieces together the bits of information he can get and then, very kindly (don't forget, he gets NOTHING for posting that info here) shares it with us.

If you're getting to invested to the point you'll abuse another person just because it went wrong when they said it might be going okay, you need to check your noggin

All spot on except the he gets nothing part. Ric had to sort him out big time for that 4am holiday posting. He's well looked after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.