It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool - Diogo Jota, Salah, Mane and Firmino
Chelsea - Lukaku Werner
Leicester - Daka Vardy Iheanacho(whose buy back we funnily ignored for it expire)
Arsenal - Aubameyang Lacazette
Tottenham - Harry Kane
Man United - Cavani Rashford

We will be in the lurch with no clear out and out goal scorers. You can keep deluding yourself in the toxic positivity.
LOL, if Sterling and Mahrez aren't out and out goalscorers I'm not sure who would be. You can't have people like Firmino, Werner, Rashford, Lacazette and not include those guys. Might as well have Jesus on there as well, has scored more than 10 goals twice and not as a regular starter. None of these guys as prolific as Kane, Vardy or some of the others, but give me a break, think you're being a tad dramatic that we dont have an out and out goalscorer on this squad, its just not true.

As ever...pinch of salt always needed cos things can easily be wrong, but just told by the same person who told me re Bernardo when he signed, Grealish being done and a couple of days ago that it was more Pep driving the Kane thing than City, that the club are now genuinely considering Ronaldo on a short term deal. Heh. I have no reason not to trust this person. Doesn't mean it will happen, but basically the inks are real seemingly.
Didnt they show that Ronaldo was injured today?

Sorry what the fuck is this list supposed to be?

De Bruyne. Grealish. Gundogan. Bernardo Silva. Sterling. Foden. Mahrez. Jesus. Torres.

Name me a side with a better front 5 and you're a liar.

Your whining about us not having goalscorers, lets have a look at the list of top scoring sides in the league for the past 4 years.

2020/21 Manchester City.
2019/20 Manchester City.
2018/19 Manchester City.
2017/18 Manchester City.
I particularly liked the scum Cavani/Rashford lethal pairing...whilst we languish as per your goalscoring list hahahaha there are some real whoppers on here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.