It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think what everyone should learn from this is to ignore the countless twatteraty who know absolutely fuck all! How many of them said it was either a done deal, or really close when in reality we barely considered it by what is being said now...He was offered to us and weve said no......

Sorry mate this is bollocks

Done deal is nonsense but we were clearly extremely interested after Kane fell through, but it’s not worked out for whatever reason. Presumably United have offered more/ we tried to haggle and when it looked like he was going there we have pulled out.

City have been briefing local journos as recently as yesterday they wanted it done and Pol Balus has contacts directly at Citys exec level.

No point being in denial about it.

I’ve heard a couple of whispers mate, but I’m going to keep them to myself until I get something more solid.

The backlash on here can be quite brutal.

You ‘know fuck all’ when people don’t like what you have to say, and a lucky chancer when things that you do say actually happen!
Keep passing the info in good faith. It’s appreciated.

Did we really want Ronaldo or was it more driven by the thought of getting one over on that lot?

I’m pretty sure we’ll have looked at it properly and can only assume there must be doubts about his suitability for the prem at his age, rate of decline etc.

I may not have been happy with our business at the end of every window, in fact a lot have disappointed but we seem to do okay where it matters, on the pitch every season. I’ve just learned to trust the board.

Why the fuck anyone with any info on any signings or possibly signings post in good faith on here I don’t know

Too fucking serious people are waiting and hoping for their transfer fix

Fans posting shit about fellow blues who only want to share what they have heard is bang out of order

I hope so. The 'emotions' of some posters in this thread have been cringeworthy.
Yeah. Everyone is different and has different reactions to stuff, sometimes depending on the mood so I don't see the point in getting upset with folks. I have to admit i'm disappointed that it looks like we go into the new season without a recognised striker but hey ho.

Looking like we've missed the boat with a new striker

Jesus was brought in as Sergio's long term replacement

Time to step up now and to be told he's our number 1 striker and will play there most weeks and in all the big games

He's got it in him, feel like he's a confidence player. Just learn the offside rule

Under-promise and over-deliver, not over-promise and drive yourself off a cliff. I really don’t see how we salvage this window now. We came in knowing that we needed a striker. We got rid of our only out-and-out striker, such was the unfounded confidence. We “negotiated” the whole summer without making any progress and, worse still, without seemingly identifying any alternatives. Once we finally realise that Levy isn’t interested in coming anywhere near our valuation, we turn to Mendes and manage to even fuck that up. I don’t know how anyone can have any confidence that we’ll bring in a quality striker in the remaining days.

Given our failure to bring in a single recognisable striker, and seeing how much the clubs around us have strengthened, I think we’re in for a disappointing season ahead. I’m expecting to fight for top four rather than the league, let alone the Champions League. Too many holes in the squad and what I can imagine is a really negative feeling amongst the players and the manager right now. We haven’t set ourselves up for success.

Looking like we've missed the boat with a new striker

Jesus was brought in as Sergio's long term replacement

Time to step up now and to be told he's our number 1 striker and will play there most weeks and in all the big games

He's got it in him, feel like he's a confidence player. Just learn the offside rule

He wants to play on the wing though.

i think what everyone should learn from this is to ignore the countless twatteraty who know absolutely fuck all! How many of them said it was either a done deal, or really close when in reality we barely considered it by what is being said now...He was offered to us and weve said no......
Even the ones who are supposedly “close” to City were completely wrong.

Not that I believed much anyway, but I will now believe absolutely nothing that is ever written by anyone other than our three lads on here (who do post in good faith from limited information they get second or third hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.