It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that mate. I know everyone has their own problems and journey to travel.

Best to you and others who have suffered pain and losses in the last few years.
Thanks bud. Unfortunately, we suffered some very close personal losses. As my wife said, you never get over it - you just learn to live with it.

Possibly, but then they have more room for improvement
I think the bigger question is have they signed anyone we would have wanted? With the Scum, the answer is clearly no. Nobody in their right minds thinks Varane is better than Dias; and I don't rate Sancho as better than either Foden, Jesus, Mahrez or Grealish (or as good). Ronaldo not even United really wanted.

With Chelsea, the question is around Lukaku. I personally am not a buyer - certainly at 97.5mill. Having watched 2 games + Euros, I don't see him as any different a player than he was at United. The PL is just much tougher (to put it mildly) than Serie A. Moreover, while he likely makes Chelsea stronger, he is probably more suited to their style than ours - i.e. defensive foremost and he can be the outlet for a long release ball. So not a viable option for us IMO even if he had been interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.