It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not my job. If it was I can guarantee you I'd have sourced a striker. As for pep having the final say There's a lot of posters on here who claim that he doesn't.
Pep himself has said he has the final say and why shouldn`t he.Why work with someone who you don`t want at a club.A pure recipe for a disaster.

Its not my job. If it was I can guarantee you I'd have sourced a striker. As for pep having the final say There's a lot of posters on here who claim that he doesn't.

What a weird hypothetical that is.

Similarly, if I were a Premier League striker, I can guarantee you I'd win the Golden Boot every season

That’s just reflecting a question with a shite answer. We’re all football fans here and most will be aware of what decent strikers are available at the minute. I’d say have got decent knowledge of players around Europe yet I can’t think of any striker that would play up front for City for a decade.

That’s just reflecting a question with a shite answer. We’re all football fans here and most will be aware of what decent strikers are available at the minute. I’d say have got decent knowledge of players around Europe yet I can’t think of any striker that would play up front for City for a decade.
A decade? Is that the criteria?
There are strikers, we just don't want to spend that kind of money.

Last edited:
You'll note that who does what and who is responsible for what, are very flexible in here.
Of course it is, that will because it’s quite flexible at the club, a few will have input and at different times some input will cary more weight than others. It’s only in here people like fixed answers with no grey, even though nobody in here has the faintest clue what discussions have taken place over every transfer and target.

Of course it is, that will because it’s quite flexible at the club, a few will have input and at different times some input will cary more weight than others. It’s only in here people like fixed answers with no grey, even though nobody in here has the faintest clue what discussions have taken place over every transfer and target.
i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.