It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
best we can get imo is a loan with an option to buy for 30m. I think that would be a seriously great deal. for Barca and a really shit one for us.

his status grown a lot since he arrived, he is hyped a lot in Europe, he improved a lot imo too, he is a starter for Spain and can have a future as a winger or a striker too.

would easily cost 40-50m now if we would wanna buy him off of someone like Leicester or more...

tell them to pay a very large fee or fuck off and leave our players alone. or just make a 30m bid for Frenkie de Jong to see whats their first reaction. we should have the same reaction to their shit first bid for Torres.
30M?? No chance. 40M is bare minimum

It was 3 games, not 4, and they were Chelsea away, PSG away and Liverpool away.

I'm not attacking his character. If you have been at City for 18 months, you're beginning to establish yourself (which takes at least a season in Pep's side) and Barcelona are the worst they've been in decades, you shouldn't be swayed so easily. Good luck to him (again, if it's true), but it's taking the easy option. Because he's absolutely good enough to play for us if he sticks at it.
That's right, my bad. He played against Wycombe so you could say 4 games out of 5 he was on the bench for.

I do get what you're saying, but for Torres this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Happened with Sané and Garcia too. Even United lost Ronaldo (the first time) to the allure of another club. It just happens.

Lol idk why these rumors even start when barca is broke.. with that said I’d swap Torress with De Jong

We did sell Eric Garcia and Denis Suarez.
And by soft I meant when it was free all all summer, we could just made statement saying Barcelona to fuck off and mind their own business
lol we sold them and fucked up their team. we were more than willing to sell those shit players.

I think Torres is a little too good for us to accept Barcelona low balling us, which they almost certainly will.

Not sure I believe the reports from Spain to begin with but I can understand Torres wanting to go back, because as I see it unless it works out for him at striker he will struggle for gametime given our depth on either wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.