It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

Well dzecko looks a near enough cert, which is great news because he us a top top striker who will fill a big hole in our squad and he is a Mancini signing which is good. As for the second deal I'm thinking tolmie must mean kaka, as I don't think anyone would be happy with ronaldinho as he is finished. I can't believe that some are saying they wouldn't take kaka, if we did get him he would lead us to the title within the next 18 months.

New striker - Dzeko
New creative midfielder - Kaka
New defender - Luiz?

That's one heck of a trio. And I don't believe for a second Kaka would be a bad signing. He still young and probably really hungry to show the world he is still one of the best there is.

Matt the Giant said:
New striker - Dzeko
New defender - Luiz?

That's one heck of a trio. And I don't believe for a second Kaka would be a bad signing. He still young and probably really hungry to show the world he is still one of the best there is.

If we got those three we would be on ourcway to the title for sure.

Matt the Giant said:
New striker - Dzeko
New defender - Luiz?

Heres me secretly thinking we were going for Carroll with Shay going back to St James [Local hero clue from weeks ago]. Looks like the bar is set higher - are we about to see the 'WOW' signing from last summer.

I hated him at the swamp - but if it were Ronaldo, that would be the ultimate statement of intent to bacon face.

It might explain Carlos sudden u-turn.......

CTID

1fingerwillie said:
Matt the Giant said:
He still young.

Actually he is not still young. Middle aged at best for football.

Well.... I'm 38 and I'd like to think I was still young when I was 27. ;)
Besides, - he's been resting for a long time now and has the potential to hit yet another peak like the one he had 2007/2008.

birchwoodgingerste said:
didnt someone say fabre gas ?.The answer is blowing in the wind and gas gives you wind.seems the most logical and maybe silva could pursuade him.add to that dzeko and torres wow what a team.

that would work with Tolmies earlier clue about silva bells too!

would be chuffed if we got fabregas. doubt it though

Superace77 said:
Matt the Giant said:
New striker - Dzeko
New defender - Luiz?

It's not like Football Manager on your PC you know ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.